What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2x Blue cheese & 1x Critical kush

nan64720

picture.php

Critical (black)
Blue Cheese (grey)

Im in love with QUESO! Im in love with the QUESO! Smells good on my DEDOS,kinda resembles the smell from my huevos! Lmao NO BUT FOR REAL THE CHEESE IS MY FAVE, BEEN ON THE HUNT FOR THE AZUL QUESO(BLUE CHEESE):plant grow::smokeit::tree:

mack 10

Veteran
Looking good, just started a single critical Kush,
It's about a week behind yours.
I'll be watching.

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
My outdoor plant this year is a Big Buddah Blue Cheese and i am really happy with it. I have a friend growing some clones off my plant indoors as well.

picture.php

Very vigorous in veg and explodes with growth after LST and topping, its like the hydra from Hercules.

nan64720

My outdoor plant this year is a Big Buddah Blue Cheese and i am really happy with it. I have a friend growing some clones off my plant indoors as well.

View Image

Very vigorous in veg and explodes with growth after LST and topping, its like the hydra from Hercules.

I love that pic Ibechillin. :plant grow:
I'll be watching! And thanks for the help!

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
I wonder if barneys farm just selfed jordan of the islands blue cheese regs I'm subbed for this thread going to be getting some blue cheese seeds soon so I definitely want to see what you get out of yours :tiphat:

cone

Nan64720

Barny Farms BlueCheese is a great strain I grew it going on 4 years till the dreaded spider mite had their teeth sunk in little F**KERS.

Out of 30 seeds, I only found 3 pheno's with very little difference between them
It's a pretty st very subtle little differences between them.

I grew out 30 seeds no worries about Hermies.

Pheno's wise here you go.

1. Rapid growth, Not the branchiest plant, Not much stretch when flowering, Mostly Indica, Big sold buds that smell and taste like a sweet/ slightly sour cheese/skunk & massive yields.
The stone is almost instant

2. A little slower in growth, A very branchy plant that goes out of control if not kept in check, Not much stretch at the initiation of flowering, The way it flowers looks more on the Sativa side but still puts out big solid buds and that can take a week or so longer to finish.
Smell and taste are a bit different, A creamy berry smell with a very subtle taste of skunk when you exhale. Still a good yielder.

3. This is completely different to the other 2, A short squat plant, Fast growing on par with pheno 1, Quite branchy I would say between pheno's 1 & 2, Hardly any stretch at all, Mostly Indica, Solid buds but not the biggest but will still put out a good yield if grown a little bigger, It has a heavy creeper stone that hits hard half way down the joint it gives a horrible dry mouth so keep a drink handy!
Smell isn't overpowering like the other 2, No skunky cheese just pure sweet berries quite addictive.
Taste is like filling your mouth with the sweetest berries about and very sweet this was a favorite amongst friends everybody wanted it (Perfect for commercial growers) and best of all it finishes flowering in 7 weeks :woohoo:

I'll dig some pictures out but just for now here's pheno 1 and 2 grown in a IWS flood and drain converted into a dripper.
a Gavita E-Series 750w Pro Line 830w over each.
Canna Coco A + B Set
Canna Mono Nitrogen
Canna Mono Phosphorus
Canna Mono Potassium
Canna Rhizotonic
Canna PK 13/14

Grown for 3 weeks flowered 8 weeks, Yield wasn't massive 26oz off pheno 1 and 29oz.

Hope this helps a little matey

Attachments

• Bluecheese 1.jpg
    Bluecheese 1.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Bluecheese 2.jpg
    Bluecheese 2.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Bluecheese 3.jpg
    Bluecheese 3.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Bluecheese 4.jpg
    Bluecheese 4.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Bluecheese 5.jpg
    Bluecheese 5.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 14

Organickz

Sounds great. I think i will give barneys a try. I grew out pineapple chunk my last harvest and it was pretty good and pretty skunky cheesy fruity smelling. Thats the only barney strain ive had tried so far but you sold me on the vivid description for blue cheese. Might do it next after i finish the big buddhas to compare the two