What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Hash

Dr.King

Veteran
Really enjoying the BK x HP. Much respect for releasing this one Ace, thanks. Glad I grabbed 12 of these beans before they where gone. Instant keeper in my book and I only currently have one keeper. I don't have tons of space either but I can easily run 4-8 different strains. Just depends on how much of each strain I want to smoke. I just choose right now to run full Chemdog as it is the best Indica I have ever smoked but takes 12 weeks to fully ripen. Produces by far the most out of any genetics I've done blowing past 2 gpw under a 400 watt system in a 5' x 5' x 7' tent. Once I have more room in a year or two I plan to make a few crosses with this beautiful Hash plant.

The best thing about BK x HP is that is really does only take 60 days to flower. Finally a on point Indica with exactly what the breeder clams. Tastes of lovely hash, like yummy kief.
"Pleasant effect that combines a clear mind with relaxing body sensations. Good medicinal properties against pain, anxiety and insomnia."

Couldn't be more accurate. The reason the BK x HP is in a cup is because of the Yogi cup contests on the forums. Next run she will be in 3 gallons of coco and receive more light/space. She yielded 29 grams total. Smoke report to follow.

CC9WNO1.jpg

agHVh6A.jpg

DaSjQ16.jpg

bQ5csgR.jpg

PW5Bfxq.jpg

MadMac

far beyond driven...
respect dr king!
well done in this small pot...
damn that i missed this great cross...
i don't like chemdog... but still looking for a good pure indica...
thx for posting this!
M.:tiphat:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Yep, excellent results for such a small pot Dr King! :)

I'm glad you are satisfied with the Bubba Kush x HashPlant and that your experience with the strain is similar to our description of the strain.
We have received great feedback about this limited edition. We will try to reproduce the hybrid again in the future when we have the chance.

There are some 'diesel' phenos in the BKHP that could match very well with your Chemdog, although the more classic hashy coffee phenos can produce a nice mix too.

Thanks a lot for sharing your outcome with us.

Dr.King

Veteran
Yep, excellent results for such a small pot Dr King! :)

I'm glad you are satisfied with the Bubba Kush x HashPlant and that your experience with the strain is similar to our description of the strain.
We have received great feedback about this limited edition. We will try to reproduce the hybrid again in the future when we have the chance.

There are some 'diesel' phenos in the BKHP that could match very well with your Chemdog, although the more classic hashy coffee phenos can produce a nice mix too.

Thanks a lot for sharing your outcome with us.

Thanks a ton for the feedback :tiphat:. I love the overwhelming smell and taste of the hash/kief. Can't wait to cross her with my Chemdog keeper. Got some things planned for this nice cross, big ups for releasing these genetics.

Smoke Report:

# Trichome ripeness stage (%):
Clear [50]
Cloudy [50]
Amber [0]

# Bud colours:
(Mark with X the colors that are present in the buds or for a more detailed color analysis rate presence on a scale 1-9 light-dark.)
Brown [6]
Green [3]
Orange [3]

# Bud density:(Rate the bud density from 1-10 airy-dense.)
[10, densest cannabis I've ever seen. These buds are really tight hash basically. Even after leaving it out to air dry in 40% humidity for 2 days it still didn't turn to powder. Every other strain I've done this too turns into powder cus of the auto grinder. The BK x HP was still sticky and glue like. I had to leave it out for a full week, 7 days straight for it to turn into powder.]

# Bud smell:
(Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the aroma of freshly broken bud where a one indicates a subtle presence and 9 indicates a pronounced presence.)

All I smell is Hash [9]

# Aroma: [10, In my opinion.]
(Rate the aroma from 1-10 repulsive-delightful. Use freshly crumbled bud for best results.)

# Seed content: [0]
(Rate seed content from 0-10 none-fully seeded.)

# Weeks cured: [3]
(If known enter the number of weeks your sample has been cured.)

# Physical examination comments: Nice super dense buds with a ton of trichs all over. Would be great in a scrog, which I plan to do next run. It will be one of the 8 I run.

# Smell: Overwhelming smell of lovely hash.

THE SMOKE TEST
(Address these questions while smoking.)

# What did you used to consume the sample?
(Please use a clean instrument for the evaluation. Enter information below that will identify the instrument as follows:)
Bong 3-4 bowls = 10 hits in the morning. Vap in my Volcano, 2 changes for fresh cannabis = 4 XL bags.

# Taste while smoking:
(Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the taste where a one indicates a subtle presence and a nine indicates a very pronounced presence.)

Earthy [2]
Hash/Kief [9]

# Taste: [10]
(Rate your impression of the taste from 1-10 unpleasant-delicious.)

# State of dryness: [10 I guess so I could turn it into powder. Better potency hits imo. Burns fast though.]
(Rate the dryness of the bud from 1-10 wet-dry where 5 is ideal.)

# Smoke ability: [7, doesn't need to long to cure to taste good.]
(Rate the smoke ability of the sample from 1-10 harsh-smooth.)

# Smoke expansion: [2, Hardly makes me cough at all which is a huge plus. I have breathing problems so this strain was smooth for sure. A+ on that without doubt.]
(Rate how the smoke expands in the lungs from 1-10 stable-explodes.)

# Smoke test comments:
-Taste: My pheno was straight hash taste. Love every bit of the taste/smell and high.
-Effect: Exactly how Ace describes it.
"Pleasant effect that combines a clear mind with relaxing body sensations. Good medicinal properties against pain, anxiety and insomnia."

FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS
(Address final questions immediately after effects have worn off.)

# Dosage: [1g each maybe more. I love chain smoking. I can smoke this strain all day without going to sleep. I take anxiety meds which make me sleepy so that's another big plus to this strain. Other strains I normally would take a nap :laughing:]
(Enter the number of hits taken to reach desired effects.)

# Effect onset: [2]
(Rate how quickly the effect hit from 1-10 immediate-major creeper.)

# Sativa influence: [6]
(Rate the sativa influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Sativa influence is best described as a clear and energetic mental effect.)

# Indica influence: [5, good for pain but doesn't make you numb like other Indicas. If I was judging just pain and not sleepiness I would say 7. ]
(Rate the indica influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Indica influence is best described as a sedative, lethargic or numbing effect that affects the body.)

# Potency [7]
(Rate the potency of the sample from 0-10 none-devastating.)

# Duration [2hs.]
(Indicate the number of hours the effects lasted.)

# Tolerance build up [3, hard to judge. Didn't have to much.]
(Rate how quickly tolerance builds from 0-10 none-rapid. Leave this field blank if you have not used this sample repeatedly.)

# Usability:
(Rate on a scale of 1-9 where a one indicates the worst time of day to consume this strain and a nine represents the ideal time of day. Leave field(s) blank if you have not yet formed an opinion.)

Morning - wake up [7]
Day - work [6]
Evening - relax [7]
Night - sleep [7]

# Overall satisfaction: [7, again hard to judge.]
(Rate your overall satisfaction from 1-10 poor-Holy Grail.)

# Judging from the sample alone do you personally consider this
strain a keeper for long term use? [Yes]

Final comments: Beautiful Indica Hash plant that will deliver rock hard dense buds. Excellent aroma & taste, with a nice overall high that one can smoke all day long. Easy to grow indoors as well.

----- END OF SMOKE REPORT -----

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such detailed smoke report.
Seems it was an inspiring time ;)

Unfortunately, there are no plans in short term to produce again the same Bubba Kush x HashPlant hybrid, but we are about to harvest seeds of some interesting new indica hybrids:

Bubba Kush x ErdPurt fem
Bubba Kush/HashPlant x ErdPurt fem
Black Domina x ErdPurt fem
PCK purple pheno x ErdPurt fem

I think they will be interesting indicas, especially for outdoor growing.

Stoney Tony

Hi Dubi,

Will Ace have any of these new Erdpurt hybrids for sale by Spring 2016? I live in NW Oregon and am looking for early ripening indica types for a September harvest. Thank you for your feedback and I wish you a Merry Christmas. ST

S

scai

Bkx Hp is very nice smelling plant.Like perfume ;)
I have few cuts left from summer, and if I can, I'm going to keep this plant "forever" ;)

Dr.King

Veteran
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such detailed smoke report.
Seems it was an inspiring time ;)

Unfortunately, there are no plans in short term to produce again the same Bubba Kush x HashPlant hybrid, but we are about to harvest seeds of some interesting new indica hybrids:

Bubba Kush x ErdPurt fem
Bubba Kush/HashPlant x ErdPurt fem
Black Domina x ErdPurt fem
PCK purple pheno x ErdPurt fem

I think they will be interesting indicas, especially for outdoor growing.

Anytime man, thanks. The new hybrids do sound interesting :biggrin:.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Dubi,

Will Ace have any of these new Erdpurt hybrids for sale by Spring 2016? I live in NW Oregon and am looking for early ripening indica types for a September harvest. Thank you for your feedback and I wish you a Merry Christmas. ST

Welcome Stoney Tony,

The seeds of the new ErdPurt fem hybrids will be ready for March.
But we need to test them first so they won't be officially released next spring.
You can email me in March if you want to try some.

Kind regards

iTarzan

This was a good thread Dr. King. You came, you saw and your report kicked ass. Those buds look totally smokeable and quite presentable.

There have been a few breeders make a BK x HP cross. What hash plant was used?

Why did you stop making this cross Dubi?

Thanks and great job Dr King.
I found some some strong specimens On my grow of these.
The longer you let these go the harder it hits. Mine went 9-10 weeks and the smoke is a 1 hitter quitter.
If it's cool with Dr King maybe I can post some pics of mine on this thread.

Dr.King

Veteran
This was a good thread Dr. King. You came, you saw and your report kicked ass. Those buds look totally smokeable and quite presentable.

Thanks :tiphat:. Dubi is still working with it, just not currently. Ace is going to release this again in the future.

The longer you let these go the harder it hits. Mine went 9-10 weeks and the smoke is a 1 hitter quitter.

Sounds about right man. I wish I could have let mine go another 2 weeks but that's how it goes, next time for sure. You are more then welcome to post your photos man. Never jealous against another farmer :).

Dubi that does sound interesting. If you are ever looking for people to test your new genetics, I would be more than happy to do so. That sounds like fun rather then testing or working.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran

Hi iTarzan,

The HashPlant used in the Bubba cross was an old sensi's HP clone from late 90s. The BK x HP release was a limited edition of short stock and a joint project with the person that shared the HP clone with us.

The BKHP hybrid has worked very well, and many growers have enjoyed a lot this limited editions from past year. We are willing to reproduce it again when we have the chance .... we have been very busy lately exploring other new landraces. But as you can read in my previous post here we are producing new interesting Bubba Kush x indica crosses, like the new ones with ErdPurt.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran

Hi punkenstien,

I'm glad you enjoyed your BKHPs ;)
Hope you keep clones for future grows!
Best regards

Got to smoke some of my dad's stash today. Very nice happy relaxing smoke. Definitely a heavy feeling in the head that kind of rolls down your shoulders. Really enjoying it. This is what I want out of an Indica high.

Buddler

Veteran
Heres my first ABH of the yr 5 weeks in I have two phenos the other is a beaut more to hash side , both keepers big and frosty have to post some pics of other when I get time.:tiphat: