What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

17 hour high. :(

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
17 hour high, thats a great strain name! And description!

That full plant shot has had a lot of fans trimmed off so you can't really say...

Why not just go with a nice soil mix you can do water only and see what a properly balanced plant looks like?

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Psychosis? lol just kidding. We just bustin your chops cheeseman :biggrin:
yah yah. lol...

Cheesebuds if you were actually high for 17 hours you are schizophrenic or manic depressive almost certainly, some type of mental illness. I'd stop smoking herb if it lasted 17 hours wtf... Well that's just me assuming it was a sativa 17 hours, I'd be up for 17 hours of behind the eyes kushed out bakedness... No but for real see a doctor.
your not a doctor. so you know nothing bout me or my health. which btw the last time I checked with my dr. he gave me a good bill of health.

anyway Im fo sure gunna smoke it, just wanna cure it for a bit first.

D

darkhorse

I had a smoke with my little Bro, i gave him a joint just as the wife was going down the street for shopping.
He got about 2 thirds of the way down and an ounce he was away to the toilet.
About 15-20 mins later I shouted him and there was no response so went to the toilet and found him hanging over the toilet bowl out of it! So I put him to bed around 11.00 am.
The wife came back in about a hour later and said whare is Frank?
I was like in bed!
Wife was like what you done to him? What you gave him?

My little Bro woke up the next day around the same time and was still stoned enough to refuse a joint all day.

I can believe the 17 hours high if it's a light smoker or someone who has not had a smoke in a while.

idiit

Veteran
Shit, I ate 500mg of edibles and I was high for about 12 hours lol.
^I've woken up stoned a few times off edibles.

I've been high 6 hours on golden tiger. others have reported the same off gt.

Bangladesh from loader completely finished/full maturity ( no easy task :) ) had reports of 8 hour high effects.

electric smoke from bsc kept me stoned for close to 6 hours.

I think some super stoney strains can have extended high effects. who are we to say didn't happen.

one day, when it gets decriminalized we can ship out 1/8ths to others for independent confirmations.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
stay away from hard drugs ..you would be screwed...I want what your smoking,,or maybe not...eating gets me higher longer but still not that long..yeehaw...glad you found your super strain.. consider making fem seeds ...I am a bit jealous .. I have to smoke about 9+ times to stay high that long ...make seed and donate em... I give ya hell and joke but that's me..enjoy

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I hope no anti marijuana people find this thread...I can see how they would play this out..shure would make most people out to be driving under the influence..yeehaw

FatherEarth

Veteran
ogk nailed it. If it happens again, see a doctor. ... just to be sure go ahead and send me a cut of that...

Lol, What cultivar is this LED pheno from?

Dr.King

Veteran
LED light for me proves to produce a higher THC % content for my flowers.

OK so harvested the lady a few days ago. the buds r dry and in the jars now.
so took a few hits off the trim with a volcano vaporizer
and was high for 17 hours straight. did not like being buzzed for that long. though I was going crazy. thought my head was going to explode. just had to ride it out until the next day.

the lady is a seed that grew from brick buds.

:frown:

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=3247&pictureid=1464680&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=3247&pictureid=1464679&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=3247&pictureid=1464678&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=3247&pictureid=1464676&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

Plant looks good to me man. If anything it might be the pictures quality showing some discoloration. IMO you found a special pheno keeper that most hard core Sativa lovers would love to have for breeding. Reveg her and make some f1's out of her and send them in to the bay or boutique cus I'd buy some :biggrin:. The first time I got high it was like crazy mushrooms. Laughing for 8 hours straight uncontrollably not being able to see anything because all of the tracers everywhere. Mind you this was the first time I smoked out of a nice bong and the bud was mid grade, nothing special. Now I can special tons of Ace's Oldtimer's Haze and still get incredibly high but not that kind of high.

There was once a time where I would have called the OP a liar, but then something similar happened to me. I hadn't smoked for ages because at that time all I had been exposed to were heavy, couchlocking types and incorrectly assumed all herb was that way. Then one day a friend shared a joint of what he calls 'lambsbread', claimed he picked it up from some local rasta.

I don't know if what he had was the true lambsbread, but I do know it changed my whole view on cannabis. The high was overwhelming, and at times things became amplified to the edge of hallucination. I remember once becoming entranced by the sight of crystals in the window of a new age shop, just the color and dimensions of each one. I was looking around at the village I grew up in but it still felt like i was seeing it all for the first time.

I got picked up by a friend 5 hours later, went to sleep about 4-5 hours past that, and woke up the next morning high on the level I typically recognized with herb. So if you are a casual smoker used to couchlockers a high that long can definitely happen. I am a more regular smoker then I was back then, but even now that duration would freak me out. 6-8 hours would be great, though.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
First time I got high it lasted a couple hours. But I could feel it the next day 24 hours later. Kind of a mild body effect.

That went away real quick though but if I have not been smoking for a long time I can still feel the after effects many hours later.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
yes, these mad soaring 12 hour sativa highs that are almost unbearable to the point madness can only be a hairs breadth away... this is what cannabis used to be like before everything became an indoor grown hybrid with muddy genetics.. this is in fact the reason many of us old timers even started smoking this shit...go and read the "search for trip weed" thread you will find many old timers telling stories not too dissimilar to yours CB, what you experienced there was the whole effing point for most of us.. well done... hope you'/re of a mind to keep and share it out mate.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
once I tripped my balls off 6 hours straight after smoking 2 or maybe 3 tokes of dirt grown durban (from africa not from someones indoor grow)... call me a lightweight by all means, I'll see you at the next IC cup where I've been judging some of the best on offer for a few years :)

edit: actually, for those of you who have never experienced anything like this, I'm genuinely sorry... I hope one day you get to put that right... chances are you will have to travel though...

psyphish

Veteran
I wish I could find weed like that.. I grow with CDMs & LED, but my ACE sativas never come close to a 5 hour high.

[edit] My basic hybrids don't really say much after a week of smoking. I've kept tolerance breaks, but my "weed tripping" days seem to be over.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
You won't be see your dead grandmother climbing your leg with a knife in her teeth off LED's and ruderalis I can promise you that.

Big light, long flowering time and some pure unadulterated sativa will do the trick though. Get some Thai and spend a year growing her and then hang on to your ass, the next year will be memorable.

angelgoob

What kind of high was it, bad?

LED's don't burn off the terps as much so I can see it may have added something.

I want to say you were burned out and not exactly high, but I don't know for sure.

I've never smoked a pure sativa dominant strain before, was this landrace or a haze hybrid?

This is cool anyways, gives me something to dream about.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
the new dank grown under led now makes user high for 17 hours or so I can see the headlines.....ha ha ....ooh man I only wish I could stay high for 17 hours..this thread is amusing to say the least...yeehaw

psyphish

Veteran
LEDs make for some frosty buds, but CDMs kill them in potency. Still experimenting with a combo of both light sources.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A 17 hour high is possible when you have zero tolerance and zero weed in your system. Take a break for 2 months, smoke a joint of your best sativa, and see how long the high lasts. :) It can work that way when your body isn't used to it.

I got high for 3 days straight the first time I overdid it with edibles. I stayed uncomfortably high for literally 3 days. I tried going to work on the 3rd day, and I had to leave after a few minutes. I was still way too high to work 72 hours after eating the last brownie.

Latest posts

Latest posts