What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GET RID OF THIS PLEASE!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Exactly what Sifted said.
Nobody's obligated to paint targets on themselves for sociopaths to fixate on.
lol. U just did

this is true^

the only reason people would want to name their neg reppers is to reattribute them somehow. it seems a little bit odd to beg the mods to remove neg repping. seems a bit pretentious tbh.
Damn Neggers!!

What a bunch of self-serving drivel. Just an excuse to hide. If you can't own what you say, why should what you say matter?

justanotherbozo

Veteran
lol. U just did

Damn Neggers!!

What a bunch of self-serving drivel. Just an excuse to hide. If you can't own what you say, why should what you say matter?
...personally, i use that feature to tag things i either 'agree' with or i 'disagree' with and i wouldn't give a rats ass if my name was attached.

...i also don't give a rats ass that my name is NOT attached, and with the actual 'rep' system a means only to POSITIVELY rep someone, maybe a 'disagree' is the only option when someone is obviously full of shit.

frankly, i like it, i like that each post is marked with an indicator of it's usefulness.

so maybe you should stop insulting people who 'disagree' with you. ...damn negger.

peace, bozo

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Uh, 49 more posts and you get the negative rep option justanotherbozo. 1000 posts and a year on the forum I believe.

DJXX

Veteran
lol. U just did

Damn Neggers!!

O M G PALADIN.....YOU MADE ME SPIT UP MY DRINK WHEN I READ THIS...TOO FUNNY...LOL...DJ

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
lol. U just did

Damn Neggers!!

I neg repped this very post... named and shamed baby!

point is what are gonna do? it really doesn't matter. I couldn't care less neither should you., however there are some people who wish to have an opinion but are not as confrontational as me... let them have it I reckon! you shouldn't be scared to be honest because of fear of repercussion.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
O M G PALADIN.....YOU MADE ME SPIT UP MY DRINK WHEN I READ THIS...TOO FUNNY...LOL...DJ

dj why are you begging for neg reps to be removed? are you getting too many? or are you lying awake at night worried about all those neg reps that might be hurting peoples feelings??

I reckon typing in CAPTALS SHOULD BE BANNED.. its really aggressive.

Mikenite69

Veteran
I take it people can't read Dj's sig give the dude a break! Only people that would be offended by someone typing in caps is Internet police or social site whores that follow internet protocol who the fuck cares if he types in caps. Just like you don't want a neg post button removed who fuck cares if he types in caps.

When Dj types in caps does it bring up daddy issues for you? And make you want to sit in a corner? Do you feel Dj is scolding you with his words?

How dumb for people to say he is yelling how stupid. Oh wait it's proper Internet protocol!
WTFE.

Neg rep the shit out of my post i could carless if people read his signature maybe they would understand why he types in caps!

TheCleanGame

Veteran
When Dj types in caps does it bring up daddy issues for you? And make you want to sit in a corner? Do you feel Dj is scolding you with his words?
Interesting choice of examples...

Actually, the posting in all caps usually screams ignorance. I'll read the first sentence of posts like that but no more than that if there isn't anything of note.

Keep it Clean! :D

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day DJ

Pretty sure this has been posted already .

Pressing Ctrl and the + sign will magnify your page . No need to write in capitals then ...

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Mikenite69

Veteran
It's the clean game! Yay he will tell you how to run your hydro setups and tell that flushing isn't good for plants. Go clean your bedroom son!
Oh ya keep it clean! :)

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
I take it people can't read Dj's sig give the dude a break! Only people that would be offended by someone typing in caps is Internet police or social site whores that follow internet protocol who the fuck cares if he types in caps. Just like you don't want a neg post button removed who fuck cares if he types in caps.

How dumb for people to say he is yelling how stupid. Oh wait it's proper Internet protocol!
WTFE.

Neg rep the shit out of my post i could carless if people read his signature maybe they would understand why he types in caps!
I was actually joking tongue in cheek but im guessing you didn't pick up on that.
quite funny how you mention daddy issues and social networking, personally id rather stick pins in my eyes than use face book.

but yeah being fluid in internet dialogue I find the capital letters really offensive. no need to shout ffs

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
G`day DJ

Pretty sure this has been posted already .

Pressing Ctrl and the + sign will magnify your page . No need to write in capitals then ...

Thanks for sharin

EB .

or you can just go to ''tools'' then ''zoom'' in your browser then choose what size you want to view your internet pages. then you will never have to zoom in ever again.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Sift my comment wasn't really directed at you or I would of quoted your post. There were others that mentioned the caps typing not the ones trying to offer help with him trying to zoom in and out. Just stating in general what because people told us that typing in caps is yelling we have to take it that way? I think it's just all in our head from what we are told I didn't bother me one bit if someone types in caps.

Cannabis

Veteran
LoL! I wish I had one of those "Great Thread" jpgs with the nerds all thumbs-upping into the camera.

Anyway Merry Christmas freedom fighters.

Never listen to somebody who

(1)sounds psychotically prejudiced against freedom
(2)sounds psychotically prejudiced against freedom, just with a little military mini-shoebrush mustache like their hero; a.k.a. their mom.

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IM BETTING AT THIS POINT...
DJ WOULD RATHER THIS THREAD JUST GO AWAY....

picture.php

View image in gallery

THINKING IT HAS A LIFE OF IT'S OWN,NOW....

CAN YA HEAR ME NOW....:rasta:

Sativa Dragon

Veteran
This thread makes me laugh real fuckin hard.

Can we change the color's too they don't match my computer room décor.

Damn my Vag is bleeding AGAIN!!!

Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.