What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I got some (odd) nugs.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
OK so I tested out the purple lady right befor I put them into the jars. they both tasted great. the purple one tast like grape soda or like a bag of fresh grapes.

they been curing for a bit now. Now remember This purple lady was from some purple bricked seeded nugs.
she tastes great. heres some dried flower shots.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sprinkl

Veteran
Really beautiful man!

Also I'm growing some Mexican bag seed that isn't looking to great, it doesn't like much N , looks like it's got nitrogen abundance, I do my other plants the same and they don't look like green plastic-y . I just started them while waiting for some internetz seeds to come in.

[URL=http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p797/saratj1/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps7ef4c393.jpg]View Image[/URL]

This one looks like a sativa dominant hybrid, and pretty good in the resin department, nice find! Maybe there's some authentic equatorial genetics mixed in there?

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have tons of brick weed seeds that i save every time i pick up when i run out of the good stuff or short on cash. The quality differs but it's pretty good "mersh" as we call it around here, $100 - $120 a zip. I love the batches that make it's way around here which i call "Christmas tree mersh" chunky indica nugs that smells piney with the faint smell of oregano. This definitely makes me want to run some of these mystery seeds for the novelty, who knows i might find a keeper or two. But anyways thanks for the inspiration #1cheesebuds, keep up the good work buddy! Those nugs look mouth watering.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
heres a nug that's 3 months cured. and this is only the 2ed time in all the years of gardening the green that was able to cure some nugs for that long.

picture.php

hom

Veteran
Good show cheesebuds. How long did she take in flower? Gems can easily be found from bagseed. I got some black weed from Uganda a few years ago. Looked like compressed shit but the taste was utterly unique and the high had me and my mates floored. 90 euro an ounce compared to 300 plus for indoor. I popped alot of seeds but the weather just wasnt gonna help me out over here. Gonna have to go to Uganda now to find the original.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
mexico has all kinds of weed... its just the best stuff never leaves the country usually....them guys been in the game a longass time. and not all are dumb farmers with no skills /crappy strains.......theres plenty of killer stuff in mexico if you know someone... I used to know someone there,lost touch.. but being Hispanic I could prob locate the good stuff if needed...damn I need to visit again soon...rosarito kilometer 36,, paradisecovebaja.com breezy is the man

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Got this lady revegging outdoors now. and its working so far. hopen to take some clones from her when she grows a bit more. :)