What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

reservoir seeds forum????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Ok I thought I saw the kill bill promo auctions were to go for a couple more months.....now it says 8 days.........am I losing my mind?

G

wtf all of a sudden they upped it to 200 man thats fukd up. If your a older member and not a newb here just to start some shit man guess i'll have to start somemore threads and hope they don't get binned or i get banned.

heh yeah man pain in the ass.. im atleast 2 days away post wise from getting back to chat.. :/

alGrenDh

cannable said:
wtf all of a sudden they upped it to 200 man thats fukd up. If your a older member and not a newb here just to start some shit man guess i'll have to start somemore threads and hope they don't get binned or i get banned.

heh yeah man pain in the ass.. im atleast 2 days away post wise from getting back to chat.. :/

Amen brother! I hate posting something just to make my post count rise. But if they want it that way. Shouldn't take you 2 days, though! I've managed to jump nearly 50 posts today alone.

but like I said I hate posting just to be posting :badday:

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
Welcome to Our Daily Soap Show

Welcome to Our Daily Soap Show

no my post wasnt edited i just changed it. [didnt want this thread to be locked,edited,or me in twubble with the mods.]

i think i have a grasp or a decent idea of some of what is going on,after going thru all that shit at that other site.

even though it's a one sided story thus far, but i ask myself maybe it's a one sided story for reasons other than just the regular old 'guilty accusations'

so simply in a few words "dont jump the gun" or "dont rock the boat" or "............."

in the end it's nobodys business but those said parties involved.

Rez is still around though.

Later :dueling:

Last edited:
G

Rez is just an innocent party cought up in the most ugly personal Bullshit. That's not his business. You'll can thank POM for putting future projects in danger. I've seen people praising him for doing that. Who loses? We all do!!

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
SmokeyPufmaster said:
Rez is just an innocent party cought up in the most ugly personal Bullshit. That's not his business. You'll can thank POM for putting future projects in danger. I've seen people praising him for doing that. Who loses? We all do!!

Co-Sign

G

Rezdogs going to be like Bin Ladin putting jenky tapes together from the cave with hostages of these characthers and pronounce marijuana jihad with new and improved strains like Randy Travis Which instead was made by a vietnamese person in the Nepalese highlands to compete with Rms willie nelson and another strain named Unleaded which is a crazy Ruderalis incross.

Wrecked

Yes that fucking sucks thanks for keeping us informed smokey.. Best of luck to you rez.... PeAcE

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
420giveaway
Wrecked said:
also who is pom is it plural of mongoose? kinda clueless as well... PeAcE

Yup :wink:

He's accusing Gypsy of hiring a hitman to take care of him, or something like that.

Eastenders aint nothing against all this shit going on :biglaugh:

G

Y'all want to do Rez a favor? If you have respect for him, you'll stop asking why he left so quick, and you'll have patience and trust that he did what he had to do for his own DAMN GOOD reasons.

The less its talked about over here, the better it is for him. What happened has no bearing on any of us, there is nothing going on which could put anyone here in jeapordy. Just lay back and chill...:joint:

Smokey stated all that needed to be stated in regard.

Let's all have some respect of others' privacy for once...dammit!

~Discretion is the Better Part of Valor~

Last edited:

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
FUCK I HATE THE TERM LEO WHY NOT SAY: cops, police, agents, mystery men, mandrake, scotland yard, interpol, mossad, kgb, gestapo I guess theyre all there and some nazis too if you think paranoid enough, jeesus vitun kristus mitä URPOJA.

G

SmokeyPufmaster said:

Hi ya Smokey :wave: hope all is well!

PoM - an anonymous ‘friend’ of mine in the business (who is NOT connected to the current mess) - clams he; i.e. PoM is a lire & has ripped him & others off. I don’t trust him.

Keep it frosty
NWM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts