What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

reservoir seeds forum????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

wtf all of a sudden they upped it to 200 man thats fukd up. If your a older member and not a newb here just to start some shit man guess i'll have to start somemore threads and hope they don't get binned or i get banned.

marimbas

you are in 187 already man, 13 posts and youll be there... they did this in order to reduce the noise in the chat, and to aboid the trolls and flammers there

alGrenDh

Hey Bex! Hadn't seen you in chat today! Wait! That's right! We can't get into chat!

Just started this morning. They think that by raising the min post limit they will keep out the rifraf. However, the rifraf will just continue to post a few dozen posts an hour and make that min count in no time. Meanwhile, those of us who USE chat correctly, get locked out.

Sucks, eh? :badday:

Someone has mentioned changing the minimum from post count to the time since joined ICmag. Which I think is a fantastic idea!

63 more posts till 200!

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
I dont worry about your silly LEO its called INTERPOL here in europe and Im not worried about them, just that the people Im about to "work" with the rest of my life :D lmao
Alex Nevermind said:
Yeah have fun at the IC cup. Those cups have been crawling with LEO for years ( since locations are posted all over the net and its a room full of growers) so say cheese for the camera's. Enough assholes are there to take your pic to rat out your identity nevermind the LEO there. Since Gypsy is keping quiet over this BS and deleting everything i wouldnt trust a party thrown by him. Have fun and say cheese :biglaugh: this year. COurt cases , attempted Murder? Just the mention of that is enought to make LEO swarm to a IC party

Fuck that

Nevermind

Yeah fuck you, Bex that is well said, I know who to trust, I only know a few people from here in real life but do trust them...but not as much as myself...so all Im saying is that I dont want to get into a situation where some asshole comes there and takes pictures of people and then go all gangsta and amok on everyone (like some fucker did, most of us remember) just that I want to know for real WTF is going on...damn thats fucked up bex my bro, pm DG to get there? Really fucked up, lmao if only there was a good way to...naaah forget it.

Last edited:
G

Yeh i didn't know it got raised up. You would think there would have been a thread on it atleast. Yeh i agree with time being the deciding factor on if you can go into chat or not. But i have seen some ppl lately getting BANNED for no reason doesn't make sense. Like Evilash he was posting in my threads then all of a sudden he got banned. Looked at all his posts and nothing that seemed to be ban worthy. Check it out FJ and see what you think.

alGrenDh

BaffledMonkey said:
Having perused PG it seems as if POM is black mailing him with something

One of the (handful of) now deleted threads mentioned Rez being outed by POM so took a break. I took it to be a rumor & hadn't repeated it.

G

Yeh i read on that . Pretty mesed up. Seems he got banned then got super pissed so im sure there is no coming back now. I sure hope Evilash gets his status again.

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
n/m the GN vs POM thats been going on before all of this shit the last few days,i thought there has been issues for over a few years or so,errr maybe im confused?

i rather hear from / about rez ....

later

G

Yeh exaclty i wish Rez would have came on and made some statment but nothing. Strange stuff. Yeh i got to hear one of Gypsy's crazy stories of his ex attacking him and him winnin the case against her for that. And that they were still in a huge legal battle over Seedsdirect. But this stuff is crazy no one new can join and alot of members getting banned. Just don't understand why i guess.

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
this is just a personal fued that got spewed onto the internet,personal shit and everyone on the net [that doesnt personally know gypsy] are pawns in a bigger game.

all i know is seeds direct seeds botique whatever the fuck, gypsy and co. and rez and co.

have always been helpfull,more so rez.

hopefully someone will end this,and it will be business as usual.

and if it was me,i'd make a statement of some sort,since everybody is just hearing fractions of a very one-sided story.

but this has hardly anything to do with anybody than the entities involved.

later

Last edited:
G

Farmer John said:
I dont worry about your silly LEO its called INTERPOL here in europe and Im not worried about them, just that the people Im about to "work" with the rest of my life :D lmao

Yeah fuck you, Bex that is well said, I know who to trust, I only know a few people from here in real life but do trust them...but not as much as myself...so all Im saying is that I dont want to get into a situation where some asshole comes there and takes pictures of people and then go all gangsta and amok on everyone (like some fucker did, most of us remember) just that I want to know for real WTF is going on...damn thats fucked up bex my bro, pm DG to get there? Really fucked up, lmao if only there was a good way to...naaah forget it.

Yeah, how many treahs have you seen of people having pictures taken at HTCC then threatened to be made public. I have seen plenty, Rez was the victim of one actually. And besides you may think no LEO is there, but its not like they advertise that they are LEO.

Put it this way , if you were LEO and you knew a people where advertising throwing a meth party and many there have labs and all you have to do to join is pay a few hundred $$ and you can ID all of them you wouldnt? To beat LEO you need to think like LEO. Silly risk. Go to A'dam when not so packed full of growers from around the worlld for all to see.

Nevermind

G

I feel the sameway Tropic. Rez was beyond helpful. Sendin out free beans to test out like crazy.

G

Bex Bissell said:
I feel the sameway Tropic. Rez was beyond helpful. Sendin out free beans to test out like crazy.

Rez is way stand up IMO . In my eyes he isnt one to leave without a good reason. May want to follow suit. I wish him the best in all he does though. Guy has made enough $$ last year from seeds that his plans should be wide open and in no hurry to do much

Nevermind

Status
Not open for further replies.