What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Youtube video embedding enabled

Midnight

Veteran
you are putting the ENTIRE LINK AND THE WRONG LINK between the tags. DO NOT DO THAT! Only put this part of the link between the tags, which is the part I am going to highlight in bold. ONLY THE BOLD PART GOES IN BETWEEN THE TAGS! Also, please post the entire link to your youtube video (it will look just like the link I posted below except the numbers on the end will be different) because what you are doing is putting the link to this thread in its place. Please post the link to the youtube video you are trying to get to work so we can see the link. You post it and I'll make it work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[B]UJbmxoVO7z4[/B]

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im only using those# like whats posted above thats it and then I high lite the code and hit the utube button. I get the disclaimer but when you click on it nothing just a page reload

Midnight

Veteran
Im only using those# like whats posted above thats it and then I high lite the code and hit the utube button. I get the disclaimer but when you click on it nothing just a page reload

Post the entire youtube link that you are trying to get to work please. What you are using is the number to this thread, not a youtube number.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[youtubeif]UJbmxoVO7z4[/youtubeif] I have no clue why its working now. ALL THE OTHERS WHERE THE SAME.

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
Ya , don't do that....take your cursor and hi-light the specific code then press Cntrl-C then click the you-tube button.

Then click in between the two tags and press cntrl-v then post and you should be good.

It the way your creating the link, that not working

Midnight

Veteran
Nailed it.

All I get when I click on his last post is thrown back to my last post. I still do not see any youtube videos. Don't know what the issue is because I have a whole grow log here in video (see my sig) and they work fine.

Blue Socks

Welcome back Skip! There's probably a welcome back thread already someplace around here but I'm postin here cause I just noticed you posted. Good to see ya dude!