What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ECSDv3 just might be...

dfa

i remember my friends and i would get this Sour Diesel that tasted like lemon heads candy, id say it was the best tasting herb to date, right next to the so cal kush line.

Dr Watt

Who What
G'day, an option for security is electronic, micro cameras etc..Also lock up so they can't get in is pretty good but touch difficult... Dogs would be grand but they do bite kids in the face when not handled/boarded properly and readership on this site roughly means at 18... I'd truly love to have two mongrel dogs....

Funkadafi

/ponders
how did i miss this thread?! :yoinks:

fucking amazing.
Rezdog is right; only emoticons give my current emotions true justice.

:yoinks: :woohoo: :yoinks:

artdeco

Funka, You're not the only one that has missed this thread.

Nice grow/report 3LD. Sorry to hear about the break-in. Had something similar happen last summer, but not as destructive. Little fucks two houses down popped the backdoor and grabbed a few things (ipod, camera, glass water pipe, jar of change...etc). Knew exactly who did it and if he wasn't 15 I would have gone ape shit on him. Dumb ass missed the several oz of bud curing in jars and didn't get into my grow closet...very, very lucky for him. Fucking little meth junky.

Must be something to do with the Diesel (has DSD curing/growing...great stuff too) that draws these human-gnats. My odor control was fine so it must put out some sort of invisible pull on anyone within a 1/2 mile radius. Rez, wish you could breed that out, but then I guess it wouldn't be Diesel...lol.

I shut my grow down after the break in, but am in the process of building a new home on a much more secure setting (fenced in with barbwire on top...HA! Take that). New grow room from from the bottom up...itching to get my grow back on too. Rez was kind enough to gift me some petrol (whatever happened to that line?) after a smoke report on his DSD (it had a buddy, used to lived in Height/Asbury, stumbling around my new property after a few hits on a DSD J) so I can't wait to try those babies.

Rez, you got any seeds that turn into those pitbulls (from your 'ad') I'll buy a few of those...would you toss in a couple of the ones that grow the hot chick too. Hope she doesn't throw off bananas!

artdeco

Nice (scary) dogs Orange...

Which is better for home protection...male or female?

Can you train them to be quite and let someone break in so they can get a 'snack'? :)

What's going on here?

nala_sid_03.jpg

Last edited:
G

artdeco said:
Nice (scary) dogs Orange...

Which is better for home protection...male or female?

Can you train them to be quite and let someone break in so they can get a 'snack'? :)

What's going on here?

nala_sid_03.jpg
they are locked up after a breeding, thank god me and my old lady dont have to go through that, shed be dragged to the fridge=) bd