What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

how do i get a custom avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
click myIC

on left pane you will see edit avatar

Upload one, you are done

I didn't see this asked, forgive me if it was, but where does everyone get all these cool avatars? Some website? I don't have the expensive Adobe Photoshop, don't think I have any Adobe other than the reader. So how can I get a cool avatar?

T

THC_Decapitator

I didn't see this asked, forgive me if it was, but where does everyone get all these cool avatars? Some website? I don't have the expensive Adobe Photoshop, don't think I have any Adobe other than the reader. So how can I get a cool avatar?

its up to you my friend , pick a picture and save it . upload it in the edit avatar section when you click my ic .if u want a animated one etc that's a privilege,time posts or if your a icmag supporter

don't want an animated one, but not necessarily a pic that I take myself either. Take for example CalioErba's avatar, where would you get or create something like that? Not sure what I would want but something inventive. thanks

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
Calcio, I think.

Dude...just use google to search whatever pic you want. Save, resize if applicable and upload.

R

Rollem&Smokem

well now I only need 46 more post to upload my own avatar, now I can not see but feel the end of the tunnel as it's to foggy in here but feeling my way around is more fun :tongue:

marv

Operation "post versus avatar"

50 post :yoinks: it's bit to much don't u know?
and i don't understand why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts