What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DANK GENETICS SOUR ICED CAKE

B

bigganjabud

picture.php

Out to my friends and fellow growers

Namestae

B

bigganjabud

Looks to be a stout little Indy so far everything is looking good and now this little belter is about to start shooting up

B

bigganjabud

picture.php

Well she's deffo indica leaning and she has been a naughty girl so I bent her over for a light bdsm session

Namestae

B

bigganjabud

picture.php

Bushed out a bit since last week and again I'm a happy bunny

Really tough little plant this one and my oh my loves an extra feed

yts farmer

Veteran
Hey bgb, things are moving along nicely with the sour iced cake. Have you managed to find any other grow logs on them.

Have you switched feeds yet? Or just using up what you had left.

Oh and let us know when them dates for next year are confirmed if you dont mind mate :tiphat:

Peace.

B

bigganjabud

Hey bgb, things are moving along nicely with the sour iced cake. Have you managed to find any other grow logs on them.

Have you switched feeds yet? Or just using up what you had left.

Oh and let us know when them dates for next year are confirmed if you dont mind mate :tiphat:

Peace.

Easy me bruvva, nah no other current same strain diarys man...........

Tbh man I've allways used metrop since canna wasn't doing me any favours since about Erm 2004 tbh swear one of my old diarys documented the switch (il try and find a link to fling up mate)

Yeah man tbh as soon as I know the dates il deffo shout ya man promise

You good tho bruv?

You got anything on the grow at the moment?

Got a couple bits about mate shout me

B

bigganjabud

Alright bigganjabud plants looking great as always..good to see your knocking out the threads.

Allways will be mate hahahah it's a new ce way of meeting everyone who comments mate

I been ere years and I'm happy to call this home mate

Just subbed for the show.looking great Bgb.bro any chance you could help me out with drip times in clay
My local shop said I have tòo grow seedlings till 6ins before putting in clay clearly that's bullshit

B

bigganjabud

Just subbed for the show.looking great Bgb.bro any chance you could help me out with drip times in clay
My local shop said I have tòo grow seedlings till 6ins before putting in clay clearly that's bullshit

Yeah mate

I've got one of the new Wilma (you'll know the difference if ya git a red circle thing that accesses into ya red it's a new one)

It's got a valve on it so basically I just trickle feed for a few weeks until they seem to wilt then turn it up

I keep my dropped on 24/7 tbh and I ain't got no dramas in me groom

Hope that helps mate gis a shout if ya need any advice or whatnot mate I'm useally floating about round ere somewhere

yts farmer

Veteran
Hey bro whats going on?

Must of been a nice bit of growth on these this last week.

Always liked the look of them wilmas and nearly bought a 20 pot system a long time ago for an sog grow.

Whats your maintenance like in full flow, i used to do nft when i first started for about 2 or 3 years in a loft and it was a right cnut lugging all that water up a ladder lol.

Peace.

B

bigganjabud

Hey bro whats going on?

Must of been a nice bit of growth on these this last week.

Always liked the look of them wilmas and nearly bought a 20 pot system a long time ago for an sog grow.

Whats your maintenance like in full flow, i used to do nft when i first started for about 2 or 3 years in a loft and it was a right cnut lugging all that water up a ladder lol.

Peace.

Got a 50ltr bin and useally just slide it out the shower and carry it into the groom sit the thing on a chair and syphon out the new soup after I use the pump to empty the previous tray bro

The new wilmas are a lot further apart than they used to be my fours only flaw is the green algae build up at the beginning of the grow, by the time I slap a bit of h2o2 in there and about week three happens it all makes a nice place to grow ants tbh

Oh and as usual ya need to get handy with the drill and create some extra drainage holes

But however the smartpots do work wonders for the root bound problems I previously ran into

Only reason I switched from a nft trough system back to wilmas was the slight leaks I was getting and the ease of the tray hight

Them 90ltr res are too much for my old back mate atleast I can lazy slide the bin when it's full of 50ltrs hahaha

Maybe bgb ain't as superhuman as I once thought?

I'm literally in bed just on the phone or I would, wait what am I saying gis a sec il snap ya a few pics me ole mukka

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Pulled a few under leafs off and clipped a leaf by accident but oh well not sure how long till I fill the net but I ain't far off at all mate

Cheers for passing through bruvva

STAY blessed

One love

Namestae

B

bigganjabud

picture.php

Ben trying to turn the pic round but my phone is buggered

picture.php

Current canopy pic that's the iced cake front right

B

bigganjabud

OK well tbh this is a dream to grow lives abuse apparently!

I've been trying to bush her out and bend her over as much as possible but the rate of the Bubblegum next door is definitely getting me a bit worried

I rekon this is the last week of veg no matter how the net looks next week I'm flipping into flower!!

Whole grow is nice and healthy to be fair and I even had a compliment on my skills from a few Growers who I respect so YESSSS I'M HAPPY

Namestae

I hope you all have an amazing week ahead

Oh for self record this week seen a 0.7ec eaten down to a 0.5 so this week it's a 0.8 feed but wally they could have done with that last week

However we shall see how they react really

Until the next episode

STAY blessed not stressed

Latest posts

Latest posts