What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

farmerlions first greenhouse grow

ULMW

Joyous Bounty of Buds!!! Well done Farmer Lion. God Bless You and your works. Keep up the upful approach for the shorter season strains. Happy harvest and happy growing!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
ULMW, Always great to hear from you my friend.
Happy Thanksgiving. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Malawi pink hair x MaPettit, I just got off the phone with my favorite smoke tester. (Daughter) I don't have a favorite this season. The Peyote Purple is amazing, the Queen Mother may be my favorite. The Malawi pink stuff, OMG that stuff kicks ass! When I get home I will try and do a report for you and write stuff down. Ok? So ...That's what I have back so far ..again. Gotta love her, Well I may get an actual report at some time. I do enjoy talking to her on the phone so I'm never disappointed. I hope you all have a great weekend! Peace

GreenestBasterd

Mighty impressive farmerlion! and makes me all the more keen to embark on my first ACE genetics grow. Unfortunately, I don’t have a greenhouse like yours so it’ll be indoors for me.