What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shishka's fresh start

Robney

So wait, I'm seeing you feeding the exhaust from the cool tubes directly into the AC? And the AC is keeping the lung room cool?

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
So wait, I'm seeing you feeding the exhaust from the cool tubes directly into the AC? And the AC is keeping the lung room cool?

Nope, I have the cool night air coming into the cooltubes now instead of using warmer room air. It basically seperates a lot of the lights heat, independant of the room or tent.

Even the ducting coming out the other side of the tent is way cooler now. That small change was pretty huge.

Got the ro system up and running. Its super slow so I gotta get an automatic shutoff valve and drill a hole in a 5 gal.

A little growimg pains in flushing the plants out but I just fed them a tester cocktail to see how they react.

20sackzack

Stopping in to say what up. Lookin hella nice in here man

You filtering that outside air before it goes through the cooltubes?

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I moved the pressure gage on the filter to read the pressure going into the membrane instead of reading the house water pressure. Prolly better not hanging off the side anyways, lol.

picture.php

Set up the gravity powered automatic shutoff and manual drain valves in a storage bin and thats a wrap.

picture.php
picture.php

Robney

Hell yeah Shishka, this set up is going to be so nice. Way to redesign and improve your set up!

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Veg tent looking f'ing fabulous.

Mono'ing a run of my newest selection with the new feeding regimen. Deffo improved fuzzy white roots, way better looking. Still some work but heading the right direction for sure.

Veg Got 3 gg4s up next then its a real test of the sd x n91's

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?
albumid=61159&pictureid=1737563

picture.php

picture.php

Sfv og starting to grow some new shoots and all Ill be snipping her asap.

picture.php

Soul food smelling like shit atm but so good tho.

picture.php

GastroGrower

I've been thinking about updating my RO filter system to something like that. Right now I just have it hooked up to my kitchen sink with a 4 gallon tank so it takes a long time to get much filtered.

What's the background of the Soul Food?

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I've been thinking about updating my RO filter system to something like that. Right now I just have it hooked up to my kitchen sink with a 4 gallon tank so it takes a long time to get much filtered.

What's the background of the Soul Food?

Yeah, mine is really slow too. It would take a few hours to fill a 5 gal, so I had to set up a reservoir that shut off automatically.

Soul food is an unknown bagseeds cross, so I have no idea.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Sd x n91
Less diesel more isopropyl than the mom, while on the vine. Way better in the bag tho.

picture.php

picture.php

My only real complaint about the diesel is it doesnt really hold-up after chopping. It seems to loosen up and dry kinda airy. Which makes the trim even worse. Pretty sure its the strongest smeller I have too. Its not safe to leave the house with this stuff.

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Sd x n91
Less diesel more isopropyl than the mom, while on the vine. Way better in the bag tho.

View Image

View Image

My only real complaint about the diesel is it doesnt really hold-up after chopping. It seems to loosen up and dry kinda airy. Which makes the trim even worse. Pretty sure its the strongest smeller I have too. Its not safe to leave the house with this stuff.

View Image

View Image

That shit looks sour. Kinda looks like the lowers on the Riri I have going right now. Do you clean the lowers off after stretch? I ask because in the past when I didn't clean the lowers, the tops didn't get that dense, or stay dense after drying. But when I do clean lowers, the tops are always hard as a brick.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
That shit looks sour. Kinda looks like the lowers on the Riri I have going right now. Do you clean the lowers off after stretch? I ask because in the past when I didn't clean the lowers, the tops didn't get that dense, or stay dense after drying. But when I do clean lowers, the tops are always hard as a brick.

The riri really looks a lot like one of the phenos I got from the sd x n91. I think it was the #3. It was hella similar in bud structure.

I'm doing scrog now so I am tryin to do all tops. I usually would just strip off the measly branches and lollypop about 1/3 the way up. I'm thinking now to top early and get as many tops on each plant from the beginning.

I have a set that's just about done with stretch, I wanna strip them down but I have space left in my screen so in the back of my head I'm thinking, "you better not touch that plant, you already gonna be short".

Imma get some pics of the new flavors I tried and the partial screen I a min.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Alright so heres the screen

picture.php

I went back and saw that the 3 plants had filled in the screen more than I thought and there was deffo some stuff that needed to be removed from below the canopy.

I stripped them and re trained the plants to fill it in as best as I could. Its kinda like a vertical, but horizontally. I just weaved the plants into the spaces where I needed plant and tried to get it as flat as possible

picture.php

Some chem 91
picture.php

Some of karmas headbanger
picture.php

Did some qwet, olive oil and cannabutter too. A buddy just got a rug and he wants some wax. So imma just qwet everything and add qwet to the butter and decarb after.

picture.php

onavelzy

Veteran
Looking good Shishka. I'll have to consider re stripping my lowers if that will affect density. I could have been more aggressive but had already experienced a pretty significant stall so I didn't go all the way that I could have. Good luck with the grow going forward

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
A better shot of the screen
picture.php

Soul food
picture.php

Sd x n91
Think imma chop this tonight.
picture.php

Trying out a new way to make edibles. Used about 2-3 ounces of most fans and got a nice golden nugget.

picture.php

Put 2.3 g of qwet in 4 sticks and decarbed it on the stove. Way less smell this way but it takes 2 days to evaporate the everclear.

I also saved a liter of everclear made with predecarbed material for debriefing and cocktails.

picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Beautiful GD (Gold/Green Dragon) tincture you saved there. I've been doing my edibles using GD for a while now. It doesn't take long to evaporate an ounce or two of the GD into your oil or butter used for your recipe.

You can even infuse sugar! Take a cup of sugar and add an ounce of GD and mix it until the sugar is evenly coated. Put it in a shallow baking dish and put it in your electric oven on the lowest setting, or just wait a few days, until dry. You can use it directly in your coffee or tea, or use it in a recipe for a double whammy. The sugar hits pretty quick, then the oil/butter kicks in as usual.

I get excited cooking with GD, and your edibles always look so tasty!

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Soul Food is looking sick man!! Can't wait to flower her myself. Good idea with the fan leaves. I kinda do something similar with outdoor trim. The outdoor trim that produces dark bho. I use that stuff to make edibles/caps.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Made some chicken with a pineapple, mango, papaya and jalepeno salsa, 2x baked potatoes and stir fried broccoli.

Food pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

It coulda used more jalepeno.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Chopped the n91's and the sd x n91. Soul fodd needs another week.

Day 1 for the next group

A sour (left) and a soul food (right)
picture.php

Here us most of the screen now.
picture.php

Got a nitrogen deficiency setting in, Im gonna try using technaflora magical as a nitrogen supplement. Next drench.

Backed up the line up
picture.php