What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

U

useless.gardens

gg4
picture.php

Smokadabudz

Frosty Shit

Frosty Shit

Another close up of mr. Nice's Shit strain

Attachments

• 20160809_020348.jpg
    20160809_020348.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Roots power kush
    Roots power kush
    56.2 KB · Views: 39

srich250

Blueberry we got about 10yrs ago up in Vancouver. Cut her down a couple weeks ago after 10 days drying at 58% humidity and 75F. Still curing:)

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Buffalo OG from seed at only 35-38 days. Haven't had the best run but she just keeps stacking trichs despite the abuse. I think she's gonna look pretty nice once she's actually dialed in.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow Hammerhead!!!!!! Mind blowing beautiful !!!!! Is DNET#6 seeds available ? Is this your own strain ?

Thank you

No, that was made by [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Paladin420.. The cut im running was found by Dansbuds:tiphat:[/FONT]

idiit

Veteran
Wow Hammerhead!!!!!! Mind blowing beautiful !!!!!

^ indeed.

hammerhead, when you going to do something about these chubbys you keep giving me?

a horny, fat geezer gots to know. :)