What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thank( DUBI )Thread

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Spot on Mate, I've been popping many of the ACE strains I bought getting ready for the fall. Can't wait to start some threads, ACE gear is top notch!!

Well I'm new here and I didn't knew who is this guy you were talking about but after a quick search I have to say that this gentleman is awesome, he is very polite answering emails (to me) and posts here and about the work, needles to say... Exceptionally Excellent. Thanks to you and all the ACE seeds team for the great work.
Como decimos aquí: Respeto máximo!

Siever

Veteran
I buy like 70% of my seeds with Ace.
I only can repeat the rest: Ace seeds is top notch. What's in a name?

Green

Veteran
Super Thanks Dubi and team.

I've been farmin Old timers purple haze x Thai. On the F5 generation. Doing open pollination and selected lines.

These gems loves tropical jungle. Once saw a hurricane destroy countless trees, a tree judgement day called treemageddon. In the aftermath these plants looked happy as can be.

Anyways thanks, can't wait to grow some more 100% narrow leaf tropical varietys from you and crew.

MrHamilton

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Thank you for all of your hard work and insightful growing tips Dubi. I can't say enough about the quality of service and especially the genetics that Ace has brought to the masses. You have a loyal follower and a lifelong fan.

orfeas

Veteran
In this "oxford collar" world dubi has consistently been paying his dues and apparently he is reaping what he has sown!

Hats off to our caro cavron!

:tiphat:Orfeas

The English Cut

I haven't met or dealt with anyone in this world of cannabis with anywhere near the same level of knowledge, integrity, insight, humility, dedication, patience and complete utter lack of b.s. as this chap. A rare thing, for real, plus he's great company and a really nice bloke too, I feel blessed to be able to call him a friend.

I'm sure I don't have to mention the superb genetics, diligent quality control, flawless customer service, freebies and all that so I won't.

Seriously though, I kick myself for all the years I've wasted not growing ACE's gear. I'm doing my best to make up for it now though.

Keep up the great work dubi and team, here's to another 10 years of ACE, and another 10 after that! Peace, TEC.

Siever

Veteran
Super Thanks Dubi and team.

I've been farmin Old timers purple haze x Thai. On the F5 generation. Doing open pollination and selected lines.

These gems loves tropical jungle. Once saw a hurricane destroy countless trees, a tree judgement day called treemageddon. In the aftermath these plants looked happy as can be.

Anyways thanks, can't wait to grow some more 100% narrow leaf tropical varietys from you and crew.

High there,

How is Purple Haze x Thai doing after 5 generations?

kind regards,

Siever

Siever

Veteran
I haven't met or dealt with anyone in this world of cannabis with anywhere near the same level of knowledge, integrity, insight, humility, dedication, patience and complete utter lack of b.s. as this chap. A rare thing, for real, plus he's great company and a really nice bloke too, I feel blessed to be able to call him a friend.

Serious Seeds haqs also great customer support, but not as great as Ace Seeds + they're more expensive and they won't give you freebees.
Ace means : top notch and that's what Ace Seeds really is.
To me it seems that Ace Seeds is becoming the most respected (& I hope for Dubi the best selling) seed company.
Big thump up for Dubi.

Siever

subrovka

..I will always support the good guys like ACE seeds! you got me into the Sativa universe, my aim is to grow your hole line up. Besides the high quality of your genetics, it´s pretty fun to grow your stuff and share it here with so many enthusiastic ACE fans with so much passion for your plants. That makes it even better, so big ups for your effort and time taking care of your customers and of this nice sub-forum here, dubi :)

Green

Veteran
High there,

How is Purple Haze x Thai doing after 5 generations?

kind regards,

Siever

Hey Siever, how ya doing?

After the F5 generation they are doing great. They possess super extreme mould resistance of which I need in the rain forest. They will not mould, and enjoy my tropical photoperiod.

My favorite is this really bushy, relatively short internodes for NLD. It has this clean floral strawberry/berry creme smell. No spice, or funk.

The high is incredible, soaring energetic and caffeinated. With a pinch of dreamy. No ceiling Zero paranoia and zero stone. And in a few hours your at baseline with no hangover just a little more relaxed.

You've heard of "clean your house herb" well this is "build a house herb"

Siever

Veteran
Well Green,

Since I have seeds from PH x T as well as Old Timer's Haze I'll think I'll do the same.
Right now I have seeds ripening from (Purple Haze x Malawi) x Double Jam.
Very curious to see what they will give.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Green and Siever, Thanks for bringing up that genetics combination. I have the PH and a few unique thai's also. That sounds like a great long term project to undertake. Yet again dubi has shown kindness and a level of character so rare these days. Dubi I shall have a shot of fine Irish whiskey and raise it high in your honor. Peace and Thank you

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Just popped the freebies from my last order - PCK x Kali China Fem.

Happy to report 6 of 6 above the dirt! :woohoo:

Holeshot

Id like to thank Dubi and the whole ACE crew for there great service and generosity .Just popping Killer Malawi X PCK , Scary Thai pheno Zamaldelica and some Black Domina X Erdpurt .I have very high expectations and I'm sure they will deliver. Thanks again Dubi . True Gentleman.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
I figured out the fantastic service at Ace. It's the time difference between Spain and I. When I make a purchase here. Dubi has already shipped it 13 hours earlier. Your magic guys! I wonder what I'm buying next? I'll go check my mailbox...Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Well my mailbox had Malawi fem and Nepjam fem. Cool ! Dubi I truly appreciate that Ace throws out some freebies for customers. I may not have tried Golden Tiger if not for freebies. I have since purchased more and have them on my wish list too. Many blessings to everybody at Ace. Peace

nksv

Thanks DUBI. I am pretty much only growing ACE now. haha. Best service, great crew on this forum, super supportive and seekers of the special realms! Super appreciated!

Latest posts

Latest posts