What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nepal-India (H.P.)´09

ElRubio

Veteran
more ganja fields, but now near the south border. About 9 hours by car from KTM one way:
tropical weather = several harvest per year. this was in november, and they were growing not flowering. The locals were so curiuous with us...

IMG_2217.jpg

IMG_2231105.jpg

i love this one, very IC hehe

IMG_2240.jpg

males retired

IMG_2246109.jpg

best vibes

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
I love Nepal!!!!

For sure it seem some totally different than all the plants that we had seen high on the Mountains.

Big up bro, nice finding.

ElRubio

Veteran
Hey all!

Nice pics! I love the big fields! Whats the word on the prices out there anyways?
i dont know about prices, we couldnt get hash in that fields. The locals told us that they had sold everything weeks ago (last harvest was in october i figure). All the guys told us the same
:(
I love Nepal!!!!

For sure it seem some totally different than all the plants that we had seen high on the Mountains.

Big up bro, nice finding.

un abrazo y mucho karma brother. Preparando el próximo con vos!!

and now some photos more
Pokhara
IMG_1736.jpg

people
IMG_1745.jpg

gems
IMG_1695.jpg

nepal001.jpg

best vibes and thx for stoppin by:)
Rubio

nanoes

Muy buenas Rubio!!!

Que envida me das. Preciosas fotos y buen viaje el que te diste.

Me quedo por aquí (con la boca abierta).

Saludos!!!

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do write a couple of great articles sooooon!! :yoinks:
awesome as usual...I talked with Dimajones yesterday...those fields oooh!
Happy New Year you all :wave:

B

bocil

Very pretty photos and nice places,its a great thread Rubio,best vibes for the new year.:smokeit:

txuck

Impresionantes fotos.... esperando con ansia la siguiente ronda :window:
Muchas gracias por compartir con nosotros tus maravillosos viajes...
Agur

tintala

this is in my backyard, great pics, my house is in Banasthali, N Kathmandu, cannabis covers Nepal, hope you loved your trip Nepal is one place that has more WORLD HERITAGE sites than any other country.

Swambhunath is 1 mile from my house ... here in a few weeks I will post a video documentary on cannabis in Nepal, from KTM valley to Chitwin to Pokhara .. Love those mountain sativa, they are most desirable. there are wild plants growing within 1/4 mile of my house.. near Shivpuri..

love to see pics of Nepalese cannabis and hash , which is arguable the best in the world, and in my opinion, I have tried alot, nepalese is best.

The Langtang mountains can be seen from my rooftop at my house..

"My Nepal my pride." (typical nepalese quote)

ElRubio

Veteran
hiya tintala!!
thank you very much for stopping here. Its a pleasure, cause i have stay in Nepal, two times, and before the first trip i visited some of your post bout Makawanpur and the border area.
The mountain is sublime, i love Nepal, it will be forever in my heart, truly. I cannot imagine what it had to be in the 70´s with the eden and the others hash shops...figure!!!

Thx for your input, ill keep my eyez open for these vids that you told.

Dhanyabat tintala
:)

Dimajones: mate, please feel free to add some pics of these hashshop menus (hashish thru the world)!!
more pics soon:tree:

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
Hi bro, great pics, i cant wait to go to Nepal again.
I think you mean those pics below..How we can go back to the 70´s bro??:)

Namaste tintala :wave: Absolutely beautiful your country for sure. I left a portion of my soul there.

Best wishes.

Hashish-shop-Kathmandu-1973.jpg

edencard.jpg

edencardback.jpg

3444712317_c76b1e7b09_o.jpg

Man, I've always wanted to go to Nepal. The pictures are beautiful, the stories are great, the hash is delicious!! How did you plan your trip? Travel agent?
Also, how was the food? Are the people nice?

Peace and love, bro!

C

charlie garcia

Awesome and beautiful pics and trip report and as usual El Rubio
glad trip was so positive
Thx for sharing
Felices Fiestas a todos
abrazos

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
Namaste my bro, i wanna share with you some pics, those are not mine i caught them form internet, but anyway they are very inspiring pictures about the magic of Nepal.

Best wishes,
Dima.

nep_6045.jpg

07NEP-2512-13pan.jpg

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
hey susantidad :)

very cool to see you here on IC :D

good vibes and happy new year every body :)

and keep those great pictures coming, those are the threads that make this site so special to me...

Latest posts

Latest posts