What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best e-cig for wax/ hash

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so im looking for everyones favorite, the overall best e-cig style product for bho, iso or dab style waxes oils and budders.

omicrom, gpen, gvape indie pen, trippy stix? others i dunno @????

i love my oil rig, named it starship enterprise and "dabatron 5000", but definitely ready for the real next generation of hash oil intake, but im not the kind to buy until i find the right one... anyone w any experience w any product please post n let me kno.

im not really interested in modifiying e-cigs to do what i want... i thought there were a few out for just what i want to do: smoke (vape) bho that i have made or bought.

even the head shops i go to around me dont really stand behind the products they carry (Gvape, omicron) thats why ive turned to my peeps @ icmag...

TdotGonG

honestly don't get any of the ones you mention there over priced. look into grabbing a Joye Ego-t or a joye 510 model. make sure the batteries are 3.7 volts and make sure the atomizer it at least 1.5-1.7 ohm. that should satisfy what you are looking for. also there only about 30-50$ shipped. all of the pens u mention are just reproduction 510's with different styles.

hammalamma

Veteran
I like my Lava tube.
picture.php

It is a little big but the clouds are really big!
The ego-t is probably the best/cheapest, and it actually looks like a pen.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thermo vape n persei is what im hearing now, aside from gpen
i tried a gpen yesterday, cant say it disapointed me at all, tasted a lil diff, than the ti nail, decent size rip...

Hyekakan

thermo vape n persei is what im hearing now, aside from gpen
i tried a gpen yesterday, cant say it disapointed me at all, tasted a lil diff, than the ti nail, decent size rip...

The thermovape is a nice built machine, just eats up batteries like no other, warm up times is a little long. the persei little to no heat up time and the double top just kills it all.

its technology vs no technology up to you. plus you get a lot more attachments with the persei

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The thermovape is a nice built machine, just eats up batteries like no other, warm up times is a little long. the persei little to no heat up time and the double top just kills it all.

its technology vs no technology up to you. plus you get a lot more attachments with the persei

i think u just put the nail in the coffin of the thermovape for me, slow heatup kind of a bummer
u like persei then hyekakan, eskillet apparently disappeared or rebranded, and since im having trouble finding lavatube it may have faced a similar fate...

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
even tho gpens are sold out all around me, they still are the most readily available because stores claim they will b restocked soon

hammalamma

Veteran
Same thing, I would get that one, good price too. That website also has joyetech ego's which are the same, if not better, than the eskillet. Don't waste you money on omicron or gpen. The whole game is kind of like the nutrient game, getting high on weed is really popular right now so anything that is marketed to us stoners is gonna be marked up. Get an ecig instead of an "omicron" or "gpen" or "trippystick"

zedd

This is directed at my Omicron thread as well:

THEY'RE ALL THE SAME DAMN THING, JUST BATTERIES IN FUCKING TUBE WITH THREADED CONTACTS.

ENOUGH BICKERING JESUS CHRIST THIS IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE

Buy what you like. I like the circuitry in my provari. Some people want a tiny e-cig and some people want a battery that will last until next thursday, whilst vaping continuously. As long as you're vaping, you're all good :)

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not all the same

not all the same

This is directed at my Omicron thread as well:

THEY'RE ALL THE SAME DAMN THING, JUST BATTERIES IN FUCKING TUBE WITH THREADED CONTACTS.

ENOUGH BICKERING JESUS CHRIST THIS IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE

Buy what you like. I like the circuitry in my provari. Some people want a tiny e-cig and some people want a battery that will last until next thursday, whilst vaping continuously. As long as you're vaping, you're all good :)

uggg
i disagree
saw an ad for local store running specials on atmos raw.. heard decent things @ it, figured "hey they are all the same, rite?"
well i arrived @ the store, atmos raws soldout, i got a Atmos Thermo: Garbage, first few rips i took tasted like burt rubber or plastic, then i actually started to get some rips, still w off taste of sumn burning that souldnt b burning.
i took it home n tried to show off my new toy only to have the hating element part deform from heat so much that the mouthpeice wouldnt fit over it. plus i had a headache from inhaling who knows what was burning n smelling other than my bho.

wish i had held out for the raw, lava tube, or joye

still interestedin hearing peoples experiences w diff products. because THEY ARE NOT ALL THE SAME

"buy what u like"
thats funny
cuz we all kno u cant try these things till u buy 1 unless u have a pal who already blew $$$ on experimental products.
also
it doesnt seem like there is much "bickering" goin on in this thread... just people expressing their thoughts & experiences w diff products. to just say they are all the same and just buy whatever u like is defeatist in trying to find the "best" or at least a stand out model... i dont want to rebuy shit, ilike to make informed purchases...

zedd

You do realize you can use whichever cartridge you like in any e-cig? You are not restricted to the one it comes with....

No disrespect :)

For instance, find the same cartridges that omicron uses here: http://gentlemansvapes.com/collections/cartridges/products/honey-oil-cartomizers

They are all just cheap chinese units resold to you :)

I've had that same experience with cheaper units. My suggestion: don't buy ANYTHING designed for cannabis use because it's all marked up. It's just an e-cig

Here's a 40 dollar unit that accepts high drain batteries, which is probably the cheapest thing you guys have seen, am I right?

https://www.madvapes.com/RoughStack-V2_p_2965.html

hammalamma

Veteran
You do realize you can use whichever cartridge you like in any e-cig? You are not restricted to the one it comes with....

No disrespect :)

For instance, find the same cartridges that omicron uses here: http://gentlemansvapes.com/collections/cartridges/products/honey-oil-cartomizers

They are all just cheap chinese units resold to you :)

I've had that same experience with cheaper units. My suggestion: don't buy ANYTHING designed for cannabis use because it's all marked up. It's just an e-cig

Here's a 40 dollar unit that accepts high drain batteries, which is probably the cheapest thing you guys have seen, am I right?

https://www.madvapes.com/RoughStack-V2_p_2965.html
Roughstacks are built like russian tanks. No circuitry, all mechanical. No features, but you will have that thing for the rest of your life. I have the small one and my room mate has the big and small one.
Madvapes is a great website.

Latest posts

Latest posts