What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~BHO LOVERS~

newsouth

so i was wondering why so many people still do not use glass on glass for bho. In GA where i am from, that is the only way i have ever seen a "honey gold" color. and i was wondering where to find the butane/gass ports that would allow you to make your own butane value cap.
Any help would be most welcome.

9delta

Hello 9Δ, Beautiful ones! Amber pieces with sharp edges appear more fragile than melted dark red samples. Which of these two is better and easier to use?

in my opinion curing does not improve the quality of the butane-extract affecting only on a green plant matter as the resin-carrier.

I have seen the same changes of color and consistence during decarboxilation, which is useless for smoking and turns rock-hard (THCA) resin in a simple resin (THC).

I haven't tasted sweet tooth BHO yet, but the other BHO is difficult to use. I have it in the fridge and then i put a little piece in my vaporizer.

Your BHO is very beautiful.

Leocadius, you are big!!! nice oil.:jump:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SLH OIL BUDS CURED 6 MIONTHS
picture.php

picture.php

This is oil made from Destroyer bud cured 1 month
picture.php

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
I just got my curve the other day. have it hooked up to a locally blown 11" tube with an ice shelf. it's perfect. I'm addicted. thanks again HMK! you're an inspiration to us all!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im still trying to get me a curve. I might have to get something else in the mean time.

weedies

I love BHO. I have had some of my best highs from that stuff. It gets such a bad rap. How can smoking it be any worse than smoking with a bic lighter??

G

good drown

ill throw these old pics in...
im about to make some today, maybe ill snap a few more pics:tiphat:

G

good drown

i love that picture jump, so cool, how did you make it look like that, swirl the oil around?
what all tools do you guys use to get it out of the pirex dish? i use a few razer blades then a toothpick to get it in the jar.
here are some pics from a few runs, those are nickels for a size reference:greenstars:

Latest posts

Latest posts