What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~BHO LOVERS~

sirstonealot

This is the powderer fan leaf mix after it had been exausted by the gas, the mix was powdered in blender to ensure optimum extraction.

The fan leaf mix had almost no visible trichs and was of very poor quality here are some of the bowls 1 tube yeilded (5 cans gas)

Attachments

• result! (1).jpg
    result! (1).jpg
    48 KB · Views: 51
  • result! (4).jpg
    result! (4).jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 49
  • exausted.jpg
    exausted.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 55
  • exausted (1).jpg
    exausted (1).jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 47

sirstonealot

more bho pics

more bho pics

here is the rest of the pics of the oil from one tube

Attachments

• result! (5).jpg
    result! (5).jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 42
  • result! (6).jpg
    result! (6).jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 51

9delta

Greetings,
I'm new in this forum, and i see a good oils.

I'm going to put some pics of my last BHO, it was made with Sweet Tooth (its' a good weed):

9delta

dam thats nice
how much material you use and how much did the end product weigh

Hi,
I didn't weight it, there was a little bit of small flowers and mostly leafs with a lot of trichome. Maybe 120-150g of leafs, and maybe i got 6 or 7g of BHO,

ElRubio

Veteran
awesome pics 9delta!!

that reddish tone is very nice... Did your trim and flowers cured?
best vibes and welcome!:thank you:

9delta

awesome pics 9delta!!

that reddish tone is very nice... Did your trim and flowers cured?
best vibes and welcome!:thank you:

Hello ElRubio,
The flowers was cured during 3-6 months. I have other oil with a beautiful dark red tone... weed cured during 12 months:

jump117

Veteran
Hello 9Δ, Beautiful ones! Amber pieces with sharp edges appear more fragile than melted dark red samples. Which of these two is better and easier to use?

in my opinion curing does not improve the quality of the butane-extract affecting only on a green plant matter as the resin-carrier.

I have seen the same changes of color and consistence during decarboxilation, which is useless for smoking and turns rock-hard (THCA) resin in a simple resin (THC).

ElRubio- what is that in the middle that looks pale and a little like chewing gum?

Ludo- I don't know what parafin oil is. I'm planning on making a thread somewhere about how I make my hard candies, which everyone loves. I'll get around to it eventually.

Delta9- very nice looking red glass!

All sorts of beautiful oil shots. I took down 5 heavily seeded death stars and thoroughly molested them and ran 3 cans of vector through it and from 90g of material I got 15.5g of triple purged dark amber oil, which has been my biggest haul ever. I usually get about 5-6g a run using the tube that my husband machined for me, as we have a milling lathe. Now he wants a tig welder.

HMK- the propane extractor thing isn't working out so well, so I guess I'm sticking to the way we're doing it now. I saw that you got big props in the new treating yourself magazine, >>>>edited due to tou, no buying, selling gifting etc in forum<<<<<

jump- you've got some very nice threads/posts about bho and iso. You inspired me to make a fresh run of iso using fresh buds and everclear, I didn't get glass, but I used a bigger amount of alcohol and buds, so that was a big contributing factor. It was an interesting experiment though.

Last edited by a moderator:

ElRubio

Veteran
very impressive 9delta, absolutely amazing tones you get!!

Thank you mate!:thank you:

PS: DK, that white piece is budder. :tiphat:

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
you want a couple pieces of Titanium jump, i will send ya couple if you want to try using them. when you vaporize the oil on some kind of hot pad, not only do you get definitely noticeably higher, but it also tastes better most often.

M.P.C

great pics evryone, some of you get real nice coulors and textures on thoose extrations!!
heres some i made just this afternoon, not really oilly but its real nice!

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
High guys

High guys

Beauriful amber pictures :D mine aren't as nice but thought i share:tiphat:

tare weight here to see the final weight of the bho :)

A little more than a half 0 of pure goodness :)