What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How To: BHO via Turkey Baster

TheSg

plasticy Q's

plasticy Q's

John Denver that sounds like a great DIY!
I wouldn't fear so much plastic getting cold... I mean, did cold ever break anything down? all I think it would do is possibly condense the materials.
I can't see anything bad coming out of this unless there was an odd form of plastic being used. Very cheap and perhaps cheap enough to degrade plastics are out there though! PVC sounds to me like a good alternative to most other plastic.
I've been using a turkey baster with the same method for a while but its also plastic and has high temperature resistance up 400 degrees Farenheit, of course this is resistance to heat/warmth. As for resistance to cold, I wouldn't be able to tell anyone else to use a product as this because of its unkown quality. I think most of us here believe butane could NOT break down high grade or food grade/cooking grade plastics
that being said. if plastic is a contaminant then wouldn't every butane can with a plastic nozzle or tip be contaminating the final product of oil?!?!?
this is too obvious, someone probably has already said it... haha I hope to make some oil out of about 20 very small sativa females! smoked some of the bud last night and it kept me up with its speedy high! I'm thinking it might be easier to do an alcohol extraction?? NAWWWWW BHO FOR EVER

Latest posts

Latest posts