What's new

99.99999 Pure dry Sift

Nice, almost totally nothing but heads (I think I saw the tiniest fragment of a stalk).

My only guess is using smaller screens than the heads and vacuuming out stalks and other debris.........something that would take a lot of time and checking under a microscope.

bubbleman

Veteran
Hey guys here are a few more i missed when i uploaded...

EXTREME DRY SIFT FULL MELT...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace
Bubble man

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
Fine pics there bubbleman. Sure wish we could get the chance to sample some of that. Dry sift tastes so much better IMO. Most ISO, Bubble, and BHO that I have tried has been bland. But dry sift retains the dank flavor. Others might have had different experiences.

Why is it a secret?

Ya really. Things like this are supposed to be shared with the masses. What happened to fighting the good fight?? Overgrow???

Dont worry fellas, since my herb career is in its infancy if I ever find something that special I will share with everbody.

I think Sam should step up and let us in on how to make such a wonderful product. The world should know Sam. It would do wonders for your karma to help out so many folks with the method.

Till then, I will continue to make my BHO. I know it is dangerous, but so is driving on the freeway.

If somebody is working on a patent or something to that effect, I can understand the secrecy. But if it is a homemade method I cant understand not spilling the beans.

I would probably not buy a contraption like that. But I will continue to explore different,free methods to enjoy the herb I tended to so gently.

I like the attitude of the Phoenix Tears cat. He gave us, for free, the method in which to make his healing hemp oil. Does it work?? IDK, but at least I am free to try without breaking the bank.

Bumble Buddy

Easily the most remarkable cannabis related photos I've ever seen. Great job with the photography and the dry sift is all but unbelievable, select haze trichomes from Sam? Wow...

What is smoking that like? Is there an aroma?

It is Sam's prerogative to keep his secrets, I think he mentioned that he is working on a machine to automate the dry sift task, certainly he's got the right to own that.

C

Chamba

I saw these pics on fullmeltbubble dot com ....amazing is an understatement

"how did he make it?"

do a search here on ICmag....there's been a few threads about this, the world's cleanest dry sifted hash, some threads included very little info from Sam and several other posters like Old Pink and Bubbleman talked about how it smoked ..and even a few offered theories on how to make it, others dissed Sam for not sharing the technique...but these are the first pics of it on icmag!

of the very little info Sam mentioned about this technique is that he yields about 10 gramm for every kilo sifted...lol

ElGato

Veteran
fucking secret recipe assholes

i'm sorry , but thats about as lame as it can possibly get

mj

bubbleman

Veteran
i dont know how about the only thing you bring to a thread with such mind numbing hash, is
fucking secrete recipe assholes?
thats gotta be close to as lame as it gets??

Bubble man

ElGato

Veteran
but the whole idea of a secret recipe is very weak
you may as well have said ...
hey , look what i have!!!>>>sorry you cant have any
and that my friend is very lame

like your fellow growers and smokers dont deserve this recipe?
so yes ...fucking secret recipe assholes!!

mj

bubbleman

Veteran
well i never said I HAD IT , because I DONT HAVE IT>
THAT WAS NOT MY HASH.
Nor was it MY method.
that was some hash that was made using a method that is of secret origin.
This is the information i have, i thought better to share it than not right?
I figure maybe send out a little inspiration> WHo's to say these photos won't inspire someone to work on a method till they see results like the ones in the photos.
Guess it depends on how you look at things.>>
my two cents.
Bubble man

back to the hash....

picture.php

ElGato

Veteran
my apology to you then

but no apology for saying it's lame to have secret recipes...
thats just against what we stand for as a growing community

if i have cuts ...i share them
if i had a better way to make dry sieve hash.....i share it
it's really that simple

mj

Colina

Some of you guys are just unbelievable.

Sam has done and given more than most others could in two lifetimes and he's done it for the love of the plant. He wants to keep a few aces up his sleeve? FU, get over it. Get off your ass and investigate it for yourselves.

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my apology to you then

but no apology for saying it's lame to have secret recipes...
thats just against what we stand for as a growing community

if i have cuts ...i share them
if i had a better way to make dry sieve hash.....i share it
it's really that simple

mj

My apologies as well :respect:
i surly meant no harm
however i could have written the above quote myself
Sam brother :friends: please bless us with your knowledge
:smoweed:

cun

to be fair, the first line of this thread was 'Some dry sift made using the skunkman sam secret dry sift method', which immediately draws focus to it being a secret and you must know how disclaimers are.. (please kids dont try this at home)

that being said, WOW the pics are amazing, product that pure from dry sift does exist!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts