What's new

Can you still land a high class job with a felony conviction?

N

newbieb

not to ruin you thread but i can become a doctor if i get pinched for growing right?

you didnt ruin it at all, you silly goose. it makes me feel good other people are wondering this same thing.

im sick of this vagueness. i dont want to go back to school if the certifications are useless. i will go back asap if i know i can still land a job. i need to make a decision and i need answers.

NOKUY

Veteran
what's a "high class job"?

You can get almost any job except for a gov. job w/ a felony conviction ...just depends how good you are at what you do, who you know, and how many rules peeps are willing to bend for ya.

I don't think that college is worth it even w/out the felony. (I'm saying that from my personal experience....I dont have a college degree, but I make WAY more money than my friends that do)

Alot of felons do really well when they go into business for themselves.....most aren't the type that like taking orders from someone anyway.

G

you can do anything you truly apply your self to doing...following especially...kiss ass somebody will let you do it for a living no matter your record...lol...the beautiful sheeple

Last edited:

NOKUY

Veteran
Make your "Bad Boy" skills the highlight of your resume...just like this cat!

EMPLOYMENT_WANTED1.jpeg

HCSmyth

I have been looking for a job hard for the past two weeks and even the crappy jobs I don't really want, one of the first thing they ask over the phone or the on application is "have you ever been convicted of a felony?”

Even though it seems like my resume sucks and I am either under or over qualified for every job I at least do not have to check yes to the conviction part. If I did, I think I would be literally digging a ditch or doing migrant work.

NOKUY

Veteran
If it becomes too much of a hassle you can always assume someone elses identity. Its a pretty popular thing to do these days. You can live like a king off of someone elses hard work.

-research OLD newspaper (obituaries) for a baby that died who would be about your age today (this route will just give you a clean slate...not a free ride)

-go to county of death and get death cert.

-w/ death cert. you can now get birth cert.

-now use birth cert. to get SSN

-now get library card (might need this before getting SSN as a 2nd form of ID)

-now get D.L.

-now get credit cards, college degree, High class job, etc....

some states have made getting some of this info difficult, but I know it still works in many states. When they ask what u need the shit for you tell the "genealogy research"

Also ...I think you can get in trouble if you get caught doin this.

Last edited:
i would like to hear from someone thats actually done this. if you have a felony and youre working at some place more respectable than mcdonalds, please chime in.

the self employment route is one i wish to take one day regardless. riches come to leaders that come up with a ground breaking idea, not followers. but i need to be someones tool for a little while for startup money.

Your not going to get a "high class" job with a felony period.

If you have a family friend or relative who owns a business maybe, other than that, a stranger won't even consider you 99% of the time.

Why do they want a convicted felon, when they have 1000 other applications from non felons?

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
How serious can your felony be that you havent considered getting an expungenment or getting it dropped from a felony?

The only ones they arent going to consider are assaults or anything with violence or further danger to society.

Talk to a lawyer.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was arrested on a felony charge even though the police report of my actions did not support the charge..... THE BABYLON SYSTEM A FRAUD!!!!! :canabis:

dude all i can say is one thing UPS. the united parcel service aka united pot smokers is a completely smoker friendly workplace and you start out at the bottom making 9.50 loading trucks and in just 2 years you can either move up to supervisor, driver, union stewart etc maybe even sooner than 2 years. and even if you dont move up, with 2 years of loading trucks you will be at 13.50 hourly. you start part time loading trucks at 3 in the morning but you get out at around 10am and have the rest of the day to do whatever.its pretty sweet my supervisor hooks me up with ounces for 250 of quality nugs. always having smoke sessions before and after work. its all i could ask for man. its the beez neez man just go online and fill out an app and they will tell you when to go in right after the app is completed so 100% chance of an interview and you have to be retarded not to get the job cuz ive been re hired 3 times! after getting fired twice and quitting once. look at me now im a half year in 10.50 hourly and in just 3 more weeks ill be at 11.50. also you can get from 14-26% off your wireless bill after 70 work days and they carry all of them verizon,t-mobile etc etc. i get ford vehicles from the factory at 9% off msrp. all i do is go to upsers.com and enter my password and boom MILLIONS OF DISCOUNTS on clothing, accessories, cars, boats, bikes, jewelry, firearms, airfairs, hotels, vacations so many to list dude. and i have a posession charge= felony