What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Why is ISO a quick wash but ETOH is a long soak?

Breadwizard

Store bought has been mainly shit quality, imho. The cookies I had had ground up herb in them, felt stale even though they were fresh, and weak.

I may be picky, having worked in a bakery, but what you can bake yourself is miles ahead of the shit in the shops.

Rico Swazi

I so agree with you Breadwizard , not only baked goods, but the oils and wax found at the dispensaries around here were just pathetic and I made it very clear how I felt when I would visit.

Asked if I could do better I brought in some oil from headband haze and pics of the process outlined by Gray Wolf., right down to the fondue pot lol, Needless to say, blew them away with the terps and potency

This was back in '17 and some have upped their game since then but still lack the personal touch of turning mediocre into excellent .

Ringodoggie-

Follow the process outlined by Gray Wolf and you will be golden as your extract.

Latest posts

Latest posts