What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How long until harvest ?

OGRolandoMotta

How long do you think this one is from being ripe for harvest ?

Attachments

• 6BE8BF8C-91E9-447D-9869-D4E012BC3664.jpg
    6BE8BF8C-91E9-447D-9869-D4E012BC3664.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 29
  • A55ABCF8-2C13-4B88-B70E-106B1D1904AE.jpg
    A55ABCF8-2C13-4B88-B70E-106B1D1904AE.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 34

rolandomota

Veteran
Lol og Roland aye? Me ubiera puesto Rolando yesca porque ya son trees Rolando motas lol I'm the most famous one lol not.

OGRolandoMotta

6 weeks at the very least. This is my first grow so I am not really sure about the exact date, I couldn’t tell for sure.
Im asking this because it was said to be 12 weeks from seed to harvest and it obviously will take longer but do you think I should keep feeding it nutrients or stop until harvest ?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Buy a jeweler's loupe...you want milky or part amber trichomes. 6 weeks after sexing....she's almost ready if it is an auto. Don't feed her anymore. Just plain water.

OGRolandoMotta

Got myself a jeweler’s loupe today and trichomes seems milky but no trace of amber.
Leaves are turning yellow and falling off too.
I read some people keep the plant in the dark for a day or 2 before harvesting, any experience with that ?
Also thanks for the answers, much appreciated.