What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Very Happy New Year Everyone!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Happy 2019!

gonna be lighting fireworks at midnight, but I wanted to wish all the members of IC Mag a really happy 2019. :dance013:

may all your dreams come true in 2019 :bongsmi:

S

Sertaiz

yeeeeeha happy to have lived this far... blessings to all for the new year

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, indeed....a healthy fruitful New Year. This past year was one of challenges and tribulations. Hoping for new knowledge, frolic and mindful living!

Happy 2019 to all worldwide (and in space!).

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I've been sick with the flu since the 28th.. I know it's from having the little germ-infested rug-rat grandkids here for 3 days at Christmas!

I didn't get the chance to send a personal New Years wish to my friends via "visitor messages"

So anyway, hope you all have a Great New Year!

Hopefully I'll be feeling better within a few days...:biggrin:

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I've been sick with the flu since the 28th.. I know it's from having the little germ-infested rug-rat grandkids here for 3 days at Christmas!

I didn't get the chance to send a personal New Years wish to my friends via "visitor messages"

So anyway, hope you all have a Great New Year!

Hopefully I'll be feeling better within a few days...:biggrin:

"I have kids" sounds a lot like a disease. Lol

In my case they're older so they don't give me anything. They just take my money and do their groceries in my Costco pantry and leave. :D

Hope you're feeling better.

Latest posts

Latest posts