What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
6jfvqa1weoy7.jpeg

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A cabbie picks up a Nun. She gets into the cab and notices that the VERY handsome cab driver won’t stop staring at her. She asks him why he is staring.
He replies: “I have a question to ask, but I don’t want to offend you”
She answers, ” My son, you cannot offend me. When you’re as old as I am and have been a nun as long as I have, you get a chance to see and hear just about everything.
I’m sure that there’s nothing you could say or ask that I would find offensive.”
Well, I’ve always had a fantasy to have a nun kiss me.”
She responds, “Well, let’s see what we can do about that –
you have to be single and
you must be Catholic.”
The cab driver is very excited and says, “Yes, I’m single and Catholic!”
“OK,” the nun says. “Pull into the next alley.”
The nun fulfills his fantasy with a kiss that would make a hooker blush. But when they get back on the road, the cab driver starts crying.
“My dear child,” said the nun, why are you crying?”
“Forgive me but I’ve sinned. I lied and I must confess, I’m married and I’m Jewish.”
The nun says, “That’s OK. My name is Steve and I’m going to a Halloween party!”

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My neighbor...She's single and gorgeous, and probably 25 years old. She lives right across the street.
I can see her house from my living room.
I watched as she got home from work one evening last week.
I was surprised when she walked across the street and up my driveway. She knocked on my door. I rushed to open it.
She looks at me, and says, "I just got home and I have this strong urge to have a good time, have some drinks and make love! Are you busy tonight?"
I almost passed out and stammered, "Nope, I'm free... I have no plans at all!"
Then she said, "Good! Would you watch my dog while I go out?"

Latest posts

Latest posts