What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BRxSI & NLXxTWSP indoor grow

G

Hello all, I started my indoor grow recently and am still in the process of recieving all my meterials to complete it. But I decided to get a head start by germing some seeds and throwing them under some CFL. Right now I have 8 seedlings, 100% germ rate.

I have 4 NLX x TWSP, bought these from an auction by a member of FC.com, sunshine. The TWSP is suppost to be a medical strain, and the NLX, well i know its a form of northern light, not sure exactly what composes it. Should be a great smoke!

I also have 4 BRxSI, which would be Blue Russian x Sudden Impact. I think this is going to be a powerhouse. I'm sure all of it will be great to smoke =p.

I'm building a temp grow box which will be roughly 3x3x6 ft. It will have a 400wat HPS in it. I would like to set up a scrog grow so i can get a larger yield from the overall plants.

I plan on finding the 2 best females from each strain and i'm going to grow those out and hopefully find a mother from each which i will clone. Depending on which smoke I enjoy more depends on which I will kepp and those that i will ditch. I plan on doing a G13xNYCD next grow, this is just an experiment indoor test grow. so here they are...

This is the NLX x TWSP

BR x SI

This is a BR x SI but she reaching for the stars (and my large so far 1 inch!)

Last edited:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Kreat said:
I also have 4 BRxSI, which would be Blue Rhino x Sudden Impact.

High mate, nice to see some of these growing. These are from seeds listed by an
independent auction seller on Seedbay, Voybay, but do need to let you know that
the BR is not Blue Rhino....it's a Blue Russian cross. Think I answered this in another
thread, for some reason you got Rhino instead of Russian....but the Blue part is right. :D

Good growing to you! Let's see how these grow out, hey?

:dance:
dg

G

Opps dunno why I type in rhino lol Thank for the feedback I changed it, Went away for the weekend so wont have any updates for 4 days.

G

Well here is my next update. They look like there streching a little, not to bad. I just put them under a 42 watt CFL each insted of the 20 they were under. I also recieved my light today! 400 Watt HPS lamp. Cant wait to get my black/white poly this way my grow room and take shape. Here are a few pics just for a small update. Enjoy

---------------------------------------------------
NLXxTWSP 5 Days old

--------------------------------------------------
BRxSI 5 Days Old

--------------------------------------------------
400 Watt HPS Budget Grow System

G

Hey!:wave:They are looking nice and healthy Kreat! They are always so cute when they are little, full of potential, little ones are so fun... Be sure and don't keep them too far away from the lights, they need to grow, but not too much height at first for seedings. Also a fan in the room moving the air (not directly) but around where they are, will help them have a good start as well... Good Luck! We'll be Watching :lurk:

G

Thanks for stopping by! The first lights I used were very small CFL lights. I've upgraded them since and the plants seem to like it a lot more. I'm actually building a Veg/lowryder box for my closet as well as having a flower closet in my basement. The veg box is two rubbermaids with about 220 watts of CFL. The flower box which is quite a bit bigger is 2x3x6 ft, and will be running a 400 watta HPS =) Can't wait!

Like I said before you really have to be around for my next product which will be one of your strains, i can't wait!

Last edited:
G

Well heres another update today, I'm sure i'll be doing some all the time =p

One of my BRxSI keeps falling down and bending, not sure why he has the light right above him and all the other plants react well to the light and water i feed em. Heres a few pics of them:

The first pic shows the one which is bending quite a bit and wants to fall down. I think its going to be okay.

Top View

Here are my NLXxTWSP:

This one has a mutant leaf so far compared to the rest hopefully it will survive and produce that monster bud everyones out for.

Thanks for looking Hope more people stop by!

halfbaked

:wave: Hey Kreat. Thought I'd check out your grow. I know it's hard to get visitors around here sometimes. They are looking nice. Hope all goes well for you. Oh and just support the little one that wants to lay down. Some times they are lazy like that. :smile:
Hell, mine are grown up and I've had to tie here and there cause the buds are so big they pull them down. Heres wishing you the same problem. :D

G

Hey thanks for checking the thread out. Yeah I don't get it. I see people who have tons of replies 24/7 and then theres me... lol Well i'll post it for my own knowledge if I must I like to keep records. I just watered them this morning, I won't take any new pics till tomarrow they basically look the same except a tiny bit bigger so no point in wasting space. Hope you enjoyed and please come back and check them out!

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
HIgh Kreat, nice lookin setup you got there!!!My killer queen had mutant leaves and produced some very nice buds :yummy: :yummy: Your gonna have some nice buds soon. enjoy :wave:

Jah-Jah

Ello Kreat,

Im going to bookmark it and check it out everyday, now dont let me down I want updates 5 times a day! :wave:

Nah but seriously, I'll keep my eye on this and give my 2 cents when needed.

Good luck with the grow!

G

Well now that I have some vistors I guess I have to give a small update, why not right? I'm addicting to putting info up about my babies =p Heres a group shot:

(Boxes still arnt done yet, but there in the process and heres one more

Can't wait to put these babies into flower.

also does anyone know any information on this TWSP or even the NLX strains that I'm using. I bought them from a breeder by the name of Sunshine. The plants look beautiful and for $20 bux for these seeds and some grapefruit bowl, i coudln't day no! All i know is the TWSP is some kind of medical strain.

If anyone has any information on either i'd be greatful.

Keep your eyes peeled for more to come!

G

greekguy

SO HERE WE ARE!

sorry for the light ... but u can see the plants especially

the farrest plant on this pic, plz zoom and see the branches. i love this...

see the pic of my last grow the had som many problems but still gave a really nice smoke

G

greekguy

man what i am gonna say now i REAAAAAAAALLLLLY MEAN THIS....

i am greek guy with serious grow. i just read ur post on my topic. i then uploaded my new pics to post them on MYYYYY THREAD , and as i was waitting for the uploading i was checking UR GROW,
I ACCIDENTLY POSTED A REPLY ON UR THREAD THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE POSTED AT MINE.......

I AM SORRY

lets think of it as a nice high ... ooups
,sorry again,
-was stoned

G

greekguy

nice plannts man believe me u ll love the hps, i do, especially the philips sonagro bulb!

keep them healthy and with ur light thats it!

-sorry again

G

lol dont worry about it At first i was like what the hecks going on here? Alright cool, got two grows going in one thread lol i like it. It adds some character to the thread as well.

Small update, I noticed a lot of the plants were turning to try and get the light from the CFL, sicne my box isnt built yet I was trying to use desk lamps to hold the lights, well i decided to set up my HPS in my closet for a short time to try and get them back on there feet. My room is quite bright now but i'm wokring on getting that dimmer. Thanks for stopping by =)

Jah-Jah

greekguy said:
man what i am gonna say now i REAAAAAAAALLLLLY MEAN THIS....

i am greek guy with serious grow. i just read ur post on my topic. i then uploaded my new pics to post them on MYYYYY THREAD , and as i was waitting for the uploading i was checking UR GROW,
I ACCIDENTLY POSTED A REPLY ON UR THREAD THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE POSTED AT MINE.......

I AM SORRY

lets think of it as a nice high ... ooups
,sorry again,
-was stoned

:bashhead:

Looking great, Kreat ( ooh witty comment )
What size pots you giving them?

G

Well right now there in 16oz party cups, i should have transplanted them yesterday but i alrdy watered them, i'm gonna give them two days and transplant them into 1gallon pots. Once they fill those in i'll put them into 5 gal pots (which ill prob fill it of 3-4 gal,) and place them in my flower chamber once my flowering room it complete. Thanks for the interest an keep checking them out! They be growing faster sooner (i hope)

Jah-Jah

s'alright m8, I dunno shit about growing in soil but never participated in a growroom Diary from start to finnish either :)

G

Well after doing some research I found out some more information about my NLXxTWSP and it seems that the TWSP is Train Wreck x Silver Pearl, Still not sure what the X is after NL, not exactlly sure, but i've been trying to find the forums that the breeder chats in. Her name is Sunshine (if anyone happens to know please let me know) She was a hard worker for fc.com, ad some wonderful strains. Well just a little more know how I guess right =p