What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My father, bullgod

bullgod1960

I copied this thread to our forum because Bullgod was one of us "Older" Stoners. Take a moment next time you fire up and think about Bullgod.... Gunns

It is with deep sorrrow that I must tell you about the passing of my father, bullgod1960. He passed away this morning at the hospital from complications of surgery to remove his colon cancer. I wanted to tell you how much this site meant to him. He truly loved this community and the ideals for which it stands. My father spoke of you all quite warmly, and often. His garden was a source of great pleasure to him, and through him we learned much about the spiritual side of MJ. He will be truly missed, but now he is at peace and pain free. My mother wants to have his account deleted, and I can't find out how to do it, so if anyone can help on that end we would appreciate it. Thank you to one and all for being his friend, and I know Dad would say smoke a bowl for him. To the site admins, I want to assure you that I am 18(one of his pet peeves,lol). thanx for any help. bg's boy

Last edited by a moderator:

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
sorry to hear about your loss.

ill be smokin many a bowls for him, I cant even imagine what yall are goin through. he'll be in my prayers for sure, rest in peace bullgod1960.

take care,
bartender187

G

Sorry to hear this...

Sorry to hear this...

:joint: Ill light the first one for him. Rest in peace bro.

G

My heart goes out - I was with my fathers last heart beat / I miss him

halfbaked

I'm sorry to here this. I had hoped that he would win his battle, He was a kind man. Good luck to you and your family.

G

We are all deeply distressed to hear of the passing of your father, and at having lost a fellow ICMember. Please accept our condolences and pass them on to your family.

If you wish to cancel your father's account, just shoot a pm to Green Lantern and he will take care of it for you. Again, so sorry.

Blue

Dr. D

Veteran
Sorry to hear of ur father passing...i will be smoking in memory of ur father all day today....may he rest in peace and condolences to u and ur family....peace

F

Father Time

so very sorry to hear you sad news,my deepest sympthey to you and your family.
i lost my old man a short while back,it's never easy no matter how old you are.
Kindest Regards,Father Time.

FilterTip

Sorry to here about this, he was a good man. his posts moved me, you could tell he loved you. again sorry for your loss

LIME-diesel

must be hard for you to deal with his death, my father died when i was 12 cancer riped thru his body and killed him within a month worst sight ill ever see in my life
peace

G

Im very sorry to hear about your loss. Keeping your family in my mind and heart....

Sleepy

Veteran
Oh NO!

Oh NO!

Damn!!

Damn!!

Sorry to hear about this...

i remember when i first read his thread...it made me cry. he was so proud of you!!

I'll miss you, Bullgod.

rest easy... :badday:

thank you for letting us know of his passing. :respect:

G

I thought about how important my dad is. I can't imagine this day. Must be the hardest. Just remember you'll see him again, sooner than you think...
My condolences, I will light several and say a prayer.God bless..

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He was so moved when you gave him your pot on your birthday. Im sure the relief it gave him was a great gift for you . Way to be a good son :)
nam myoho renge kyo !!

G

Hope your doing alright mate, losing a family member is hard enough let alone the old man, our condolences from over the pond.

Latest posts

Latest posts