What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

chinese hash!

anyone smoked hash in china?
i got some insanely bomb press hash for somewhere around $1 a gram. wish i could import that shit id make bank!
:fsu:

it was some kind of press, it was light green.
where i was in china was a very relaxed place. the first time i got hash was in a headshop for 15$ for 3G an AWESOME deal, then i got in bulk at around 1$ a G i spent 60$ and got a baseball sized ball! good shit too
there was a few hash friendly bars that i frequented smoking hash spliffs all night. walk down the street smoking it, get a foot massage while smoking it! most dont even know what it is or even the chinese word for it!
good times!

indifferent

Veteran
Green hash? Doesn't sound good to me, sounds like lots of plant matter in it. How was the potency and high?

Goyakla

i have smoked Black China,,, or Honey Chi.. as a nike name.. and after Uzbeki Hash this Imo the best you can get.. better thn B. Afghan and B. Nepal hash... but taste is differnet and thank god for that ...

it didnt look like the best hash, but there is NO buds in china, its ALL hash. it definetly wasnt the best hash ive ever smoked, but for the price it was incredible. the high was a sketchy fade with a VERY high ceiling. it sent panic attacks through your body if you smoked a hash joint with about a .2-.3 in it. ususally i just stuck with around .1 at a time.
there was a black hash also, it was more expensive and didnt taste as good. but it was slightly stonier. the green is what i stuck with.

if your ever in chengdu check out jah bar!! hemp house is alright, but jah is the best scene.

C

Chamba

Hash bars in Chengdu, Sichuan? amazing. do they openly sell hash or is it "under the table". Do people smoke openly there? Do tell us more!

In Hong Kong I've had hash that came from the Muslim western part of China..it was unpressed, light tan colored and had sand in it (you could put a little in your mouth and crunch grains of sand). It wasn't strong, but the high was ok and it was low cost....we used to wrap it in sandwich wrap, place it in our shoes then after a few minutes, re-fold and pack it then leave it there all day walking around....after a few minutes you just forget about it...after a few hours the loose dry sift became black and gooey.

yea! i was blown away, the reggae bar was the first place i got high in china. i figured i wasnt going to get high the whole time i was there (3 1/2 months) but i found the spots!
everywhere is under the table as far as sales, but as a foreigner they know what your looking for and they are very open. its easy to trust a white man enough to hook him up.
there was a total of 4 hash friendly bars that i frequented, smoke at the bar with the bartender, smoke with the dj and the owners, some with the hot waitresses that wanted my dick! haha china was a fucking blast and i miss it!

was never worried about holding, i had a pipe around my neck everywhere i went. i heard stories of raids at clubs but usually the cops let foreigners leave because the cops just dont want to deal with us. they focus there attention to the ketamine, that shit is more common than hash. yuk~!

F

feral

STAY AWAY from the ketamine. I used to work in a research lab back in the day and we used ketamine to trank the primates. I got some, and turned the liquid into powder and snorted some. If my homeboy was not with me I'd be dust by now. He pulled me out of traffic many times that night because I was a zombie,

Please stop the k-talk already, this is not a drug forum :s

I thought China was VERY strict, dealing with cannabis like it was Heroin. Nice to hear it is not so (atleast everywhere in China).

blackone

Veteran
I would definitely be careful in any area where cops are corrupt.. they might very well have schemes for catching tourists and demanding bribes.
Can't say I know anything about China in particular though but some areas are probably very corrupt.

STRANDvasker

Purchased in China

Purchased in China

China is a very nice place i went there i smoked there and nobody seems to care about white ppl smokin.....one out walking I saw a guy (chinese) smokin his bamboo bong on the sidewalk :joint: Was told by my friends that other drugs like opium an ketamine is way more cheap than cannabis and with some money in your pocket You nearly can do as u like:woohoo:

Didnt come by some hash at this trip but heard that som really gooey iceolator is waiting for my next trip. When im there im in the southern part near Hong Kong

Some weed it worked ok and tasted like black hash but it could have been much better.

http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz353/olsen_bucket/P1010023.jpg

STRAND:abduct:

doktoren

ey strandvasker !

I also got a friend who lived in Beijing, and he smoked everyday downthere! Even in public... He said that its very easy to score nice hash or bud somewhere in the city.

Dokster

E

elmanito

Yeh, be careful in China.Authorities are not so fond on the use of hash and marijuana.Penalties are tough, although cannabis is growing everywhere.

Here is a pic of Chinese hashish powder

picture.php

Namaste :smoweed: :canabis:

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
A friend bought some chinese hash in amsterdam a few years ago... insanely expensive (i think it were 15 euros a gram) but one of the best (if not the best) hashes i have ever had the pleasure to smoke...

it was dark and creamy, very pure - full melt (can't remember if it was clear dome too), but the best about it were the taste and effect... the taste was nothing like i've ever smoked before sweet and spicy without the typical hashy taste (you may think this just sounds like good charas... but it wasn't, i'm pretty sure it was dry sift, also it tasted different than all charas i tried...)

i have very fond memories of this hash... it was back then with this hash that i started apreciating smoking hash pure in a spoon ;)

anybody knows a place in the netherlands which constantly carries chinese hash?

greetings