What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

As 2008 starts.....Have a Great, Growing year Ya'll!!

gypsy i have got to admit you have come a long way .. i have been over at planet ganja for a while now and that shit slingin fest they tend to have .. i like how the atmosphere is overhere a little more control and taste .. looks like i have alot of regroupin to do on my part as far as how i think about your forum and u yourself .. your makin alot of level headed changes and thinking alot about security and that has been key in my book over the last few years as i have had to move quite a few times cause of it .. ithink im gonna be doin alot more posting over here .. just how your talkin and handling yourself now adays makes me feel alot safer .. yall are impressing the hell out of me lately and thats hard to do since im not verry trusting of to many as of late .. keep on overgrowin the gov every chance ya get .. morals and values are key for me .. you got alot:respect:from me ..

peez ..

ss ..

Last edited: