What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trump implies that he might legalize cannabis.

EasyGoing

You merely attribute motive independent of action & seem to think that Trump is necessarily playing some sort of 4-D chess in order to legalize cannabis when he merely led us right back to where it started before his hand picked AG started raving about it. That's it. That's what he's done.

It's been like a spook house ride at a carnival.

Possible, yet I think you are mistaken. Look back to my second post in this thread for why I think you are mistaken, but either way, I hope you are.:tiphat:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Sure. Bulldog. Bulldog11. FoothillFarmer are the ones off the top of my head.....

Hmmm, after a quick recon mission into the admin area of this site I see that you have been banned multiple times before....for what it is not quite clear, so I will ask around in the Moderator Lounge/forum to see what all the fuss was about in your case...

EasyGoing

I can tell you 100% for sure. In the past, if this thread was about Obama, and the anti trump posts were anti Obama posts..... lol. Lifetime ban, no tolerance.

It's painfully obvious.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
The 2016 Democratic Party platform endorsed removing cannabis from schedule 1 & providing a pathway to legalization. This is a new departure for Schumer but obviously not for Libs in general. There's no reason to believe that his efforts are insincere.

Being an old hippie from the 60's it's quite odd to me that any younger stoners identify as conservative. I don't get it. Conservatives have been breaking stoner balls from Nixon forward and... you're with them? Really?

Didn't remember the endorsement.

In my younger years I thought the system was a mess and strongly believed that my generation would fix everything when they got the power. Boy was I wrong. Up the establishment turned into anything for a buck. Gradually everything got sold out from under us by greedy politicians and corporations that trashed anti trust laws. When we had the best education system in the world I don't think stuff like this could have happened and the country prospered. Now, the outlook is kind of dismal.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_15250110486668069.jpg
    FB_IMG_15250110486668069.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 11

dddaver

Veteran
BBBpppp! Good one dude. Finally a meme that is actually funny.

More vile shit. I have plenty for creeps.

Never flipflop? C'mon dude. Everyone remembers him sitting at that panel with Diane Feinstein and some other dems. saying he would protect the "dreamers". Next day he flip-flopped. And that is only one.

Whatever. Check my sig. This meets a couple things there. Never argue with an idiot.... But most glaringly is that denial isn't just some big river in Egypt, is it man.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The 2016 Democratic Party platform endorsed removing cannabis from schedule 1 & providing a pathway to legalization. This is a new departure for Schumer but obviously not for Libs in general. There's no reason to believe that his efforts are insincere.

Being an old hippie from the 60's it's quite odd to me that any younger stoners identify as conservative. I don't get it. Conservatives have been breaking stoner balls from Nixon forward and... you're with them? Really?

Removing Schedule I (marijuana) was in the works, but side tracked, run off the cliff.

Doubt it'll be revisited/changed anytime soon with current administration. Sad that it was part of the Nixon DEA era to rank it "Schedule I".

Agree w/ you Jhhnn, later generation (Conservatives) haven't lived through the problems of yore.

EasyGoing

BBBpppp! Good one dude. Finally a meme that is actually funny.

More vile shit. I have plenty for creeps.

Never flipflop? C'mon dude. Everyone remembers him sitting at that panel with Diane Feinstein and some other dems. saying he would protect the "dreamers".

Funny..... You can't even answer the question I asked, without insinuating an entirely different question........

I asked what has he fliped on, considering he is only two years in. Compared to Obama's entire 8 years, I said Trump is doing considerably better.

Your answer, "Never flipflop? C'mon dude. Everyone remembers him sitting at that panel with Diane Feinstein and some other dems. saying he would protect the "dreamers"

So you came up with one thing, and quoted something I never said..... Good job....... BTW, your signature points to your own arrogance.

Last edited:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Notice the last couple pages, I got banned for american pride. Also got banned at the same time the contest winners were being announced for the best outdoor thread...... I didn't even get to compete, even though I would have won.......

Just cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town. George Carlin

EasyGoing

More personal insults from the thread troll.....

If only I could moderate things like this.......

Gypsy? You now know I have contributed more than 99% of the members on the boards. You have heard from members that know me in person who have vouged for me. In the future, I will be one of your biggest advertisers. (near future) Time to let me handle the trolls who only want to personally insult members because of their political views. It's one thing to talk politics, it's another to allow personal attack after personal attack. Time to set things strait Gypsy. I know you at least see the situation now, question is what are you going to do about it? Your site, I will be patiently waiting your ruling.

If you don't like the idea of me moderating, at least throw a conservative leaning mod in please. As I really don't want to be a mod, it's needed however. And it's been needed for over 10 years now.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Originally Posted by EasyGoing Notice the last couple pages, I got banned for american pride. Also got banned at the same time the contest winners were being announced for the best outdoor thread...... I didn't even get to compete, even though I would have won.......
[/FONT]
TqEHDy0.gif

CosmicGiggle

Veteran

If you don't like the idea of me moderating, at least throw a conservative leaning mod in please. As I really don't want to be a mod, it's needed however. And it's been needed for over 10 years now.

:laughing: Before Gypsy does anything rash, I hope he puts this idea up for a vote!:tiphat:

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Originally Posted by EasyGoing[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif].....

[/FONT]

TqEHDy0.gif

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
...we don't choose mods based on what political persuasion they are Bulldog. That's not important...

In fact, if I were to choose mods based on that I would rather go for someone who had no fixed political beliefs, because that just causes confrontation with the membership who might have strong beliefs that counter the mods beliefs.....so best to remain neutral, as I think that I am.

Of course I am open and willing to hear any side of the coin in open discussion/debate because in a free and open society everyone should be heard, no matter what they believe in, and if you don't agree with whoever then you can state your case respectfully without flaming and calling members silly names constantly...

We have people here from all over the world who have very varied and different life experiences that have shaped their views. By listening to them we may well be enlightened, educated, and even come to a point where our own views are challenged within our own minds.....and that can be a good thing.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I have absolutely no idea of what political or sexual persuasion the mods here are.......they have never expressed that to me...and it is not important to me, the same as what color they might be.....I have no idea since I have not met many of them personally...