What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

flam mini cab

flambro

for 50 liters of cutting substrate, I used about 75% sieve mole soil and 25% coconut fiber , 2 biggest handfulls of coffee grounds 100g of guano and 200g of vermicompost.
they have been watered once with willow water at planting.

8 days later, there are 3/5 uk, 2/2 uk x cd / gm and 8/8 bm in the mini tray.

picture.php

as for the ecsd x cj / gm on the right, I removed the links after having too forced and split the main trunk that I then repair ... it recovers.

picture.php

picture.php

flambro

today, I repotted all the cuttings in individual pots of 10cl. finally, there are 8/8 bm, 2/2 uk x cd / gm and 2/5 uk rooted.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

flambro

procrastination

procrastination

not a lot of time giving plants these days, it grows slowly.

I completely defoliated and cut all the shoots of the ecsd x (cj / gm), just to contain a few more days and leave the light for cuttings next.

some cuttings will go outside as soon as temperatures rise again.

they deserve that I repot them but I must start the construction of the 2 spaces grow / flo forward for those who stay here, and take care of the extraction that I want to integrate in a formwork and then reject in a conduit I used in my old setup.

just a little evolution so for the moment ...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi buddy !

Hi buddy !

I permitted myself to use the picture you made of sour rocket 60 seeds with credit to you . People were talking about big seeds, so I wanted to illustrate it ! :)

picture.php

flambro

Hi ze,
yes, these are big seeds that you made us there with these f4, I cross my fingers so that the plants are so much;)

otherwise, this week end, I pulled out 6 bm from the cabin, and cut the apex of all the remaining cuttings, they are still in their cup of 10cl for the moment.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCF6298.jpg
    DSCF6298.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 44
  • DSCF6304.jpg
    DSCF6304.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 41
  • DSCF6305.jpg
    DSCF6305.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 40
  • DSCF6318.jpg
    DSCF6318.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 48

flambro

thanks for the coms guys , it's sure it's time to go outside for the plants at this time, but i started a little early here , the plants are stagned for the moment , but they will start again.

I'm waiting for the next descending moon in a few days to redo a batch of cuts :)

Attachments

• DSCF6728.jpg
    DSCF6728.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 47
  • DSCF6724.jpg
    DSCF6724.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 41
  • DSCF6700.jpg
    DSCF6700.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 42
  • DSCF6711.jpg
    DSCF6711.jpg