What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

El Tigre's LED/ZEN tent

El Tigre

This Brooklyn Sunrise grew up very big and is taking a long time to mature.
I expect to harvest at 95-100 days.
In general not the best genetic considering my needs and my space.
Also the smell doesn't excite me.

Let's check the effect later, always the most important factor in my opinion, maybe i'll change my mind.

BS 84

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

El Tigre

HASH MAKING TIME!

HASH MAKING TIME!

I made some hashish from the trimmed sugar leaves of the Sour Stomper. I used my pollen shaker as usual.
During the process i observed the material collected with my new microscope.

It was cool looking at the trichomes, but it was also very clear how impure my product is.
No complains in any case, my hash is a way better than any other i could buy around here :tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php

iKnowNothing

Hey El Tigre! Great thread, you are a true inspiration!
I'm in planning for my first growing. Have not bought any equipment yet. Just wanted to let you know that this thread is my main inspiration for how I want things set up. Thanks for sharing!

El Tigre

Hey El Tigre! Great thread, you are a true inspiration!
I'm in planning for my first growing. Have not bought any equipment yet. Just wanted to let you know that this thread is my main inspiration for how I want things set up. Thanks for sharing!

Hi IKN, really happy to hear that. Previously i posted a cost breakdown of my grows, with a list of the items that i bought.

If you need feel free to ask here, as i see that you cannot send PMs yet.:tiphat:

piramidon

recidivist icmag - OUT-ist convins - microgrower
Veteran
:biggrin: Piramidon it's just your intuition or you tried this strain? Just curious. I wish for the pleasant surprise indeed.

Just intuition. But i've allways been surprised by the neutral smelling strains, and besides, that bud is looking just dope. :good:

El Tigre

well done man

Just intuition. But i've allways been surprised by the neutral smelling strains, and besides, that bud is looking just dope. :good:

Looking dank!! Bet it has cool sativa high too. :headbange

Sweet job :good:

Gorgeous plant!

Looks yummy.

Thanks everybody guys! i chopped this plant yesterday at 97 days from seed. I'll update later when the weed is dry.:tiphat:
picture.php

Sunshineinabag

And lots in our community would never believe that it was grown with screw in leds off the shelf! Your an inspiration after all the chit sils guys get!

El Tigre

And lots in our community would never believe that it was grown with screw in leds off the shelf! Your an inspiration after all the chit sils guys get!

Amazing size colas El Tigre
Congrats

Looking awsome, congratz on the harvest!

chunked up and nice fade. good job dude! :peacock:

mmm, que rico, can't wait for the smoke report! :tiphat:
Thanks everybody! I dried the buds too much, despite this Brooklyn Sunrise gave me 43 g of frosty buds. Smell is now complex and i like it: Diesel, spicy, solvent, paint. This could change during the time and also is a bit too early for a vape report. My first impression is good. Strong weed, hybrid high slightly on the sativa side. It pairs well with the Sour Stomper that i have now.
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited: