What's new

Megayields....mini outdoor grow

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey all...some may remember me. I've had some ongoing health issue but have gotten on top of some of them and so I just kinda went quiet for a while. Things are settling down and I want to share a special grow with IC.

I don't know if anyone knows if anyone remember's Heath Robinson and his genius designs in vertical gardening, he also created some incredible strains. I'm a "fanboy" of his work and I "somehow" connected with him (I believe he is in the UK) and he personally sent me some of his genetics. I have had HORRIBLE luck with them to my personal horror. I have a few V3 Fems left and have popped them and want to share this "attempt to save a "heirloom" strain.

Here is a picture of the "Black Rose"
picture.php
[/url]

I'm going to load some pictures I hope you enjoy this.

Mega:tiphat:

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heath Robinson V3 Fem grow

Heath Robinson V3 Fem grow

Ok here are the V3 Fems Heath sent me;

Black Rose
picture.php

Ripped Bubba OG
here are some other strains I'm running;
picture.php

Tangerine Haze
picture.php

My little greenhouse for the seeds and clones I also have a local cut called "Dosidos" and the ol Santa Cruz standby Super Silver Haze - SSH

picture.php
[/url]

I also am going to build a 15 x 30 Greenhouse, just a simple PVC hoop house nothing special, but I found these from a "previous" grow where the money man was an idiot LOL. NOW I can use some of it, those are 20 x 40 very special "diffusive" UV brighstar techy greenhouse cover shit.

picture.php
[/url]

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I must add, my situation is very hard. I have to keep it seriously on the DL, their is every chance this won't work lol, my g/f could put the stop on this pronto so fingers crossed.

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just did some research on IC..apparently Zamia in 2012 grew out the BLack Rose, I have the V3 Fems here is what he said "The V3 look very good too albeit not a purple strain, defo a producer though."

Sooo looks like I DON"T have the "Black Rose", we will see what the V3 Fem looks like then, I remember his Hogsbreath had buds the size of your head...that is NOT a joke there is a picture of it somewhere on the interwebs kids...

anyway we grow on....

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yhea, i remember this guy.... mr. mega, glad to see you still around!!!
hope this goes well, hope the gf doesn't find it :D

Growing420

Hey all...some may remember me. I've had some ongoing health issue but have gotten on top of some of them and so I just kinda went quiet for a while. Things are settling down and I want to share a special grow with IC.

I don't know if anyone knows if anyone remember's Heath Robinson and his genius designs in vertical gardening, he also created some incredible strains. I'm a "fanboy" of his work and I "somehow" connected with him (I believe he is in the UK) and he personally sent me some of his genetics. I have had HORRIBLE luck with them to my personal horror. I have a few V3 Fems left and have popped them and want to share this "attempt to save a "heirloom" strain.

Here is a picture of the "Black Rose"
View Image[/url]

I'm going to load some pictures I hope you enjoy this.

Mega:tiphat:

She sure does look tasty =P.

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Treat em right, mega! Good luck on the grow!

HB.

P.S. Heath Robinson is a growers grower. He's "the Head Tinkerer in Charge," imho. He did some great work, very ingenious and practical at the same time. Imagine what he could have done if he were based here on the west coast.

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Avinish dude I remember you..you grew the fine shit and had great designs...WELCOME my friend!

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
She sure does look tasty =P.

Growing welcome, yeah (sigh) unfortunately I feel thos gentics are lost to me...but I am hoping ONE of these V3's will pop and I can get clones from her. I already have a industrial contact that will "host" my heirloom mothers for me until I can secure something more "solid".

Grow on!:dance013:

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Treat em right, mega! Good luck on the grow!

HB.

P.S. Heath Robinson is a growers grower. He's "the Head Tinkerer in Charge," imho. He did some great work, very ingenious and practical at the same time. Imagine what he could have done if he were based here on the west coast.

HG I'm honored by you stopping by thank you. I immensely respect the work Mr. Robinson done, I only wish more could have been documented and recorded especially his strain knowledge.

I hope this works with the V3's and welcome:tiphat:

Mega

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll be watching, Mega. Big fan of the micro outdoor myself...not really by choice but by situation. I've been playing with flowering clones outdoors, in a micro-light dep after a couple weeks veg. Also been playing with putting out freshly rooted clones late summer to keep them small and compact, but still get some nice fully mature buds.

Going to be trying more of the same this year. Basically SOG techniques employed under the sun.

The goal has never been production but more so just to scratch the itch of growing!!! I'll be tuning in, Mega and seeing what you come up with. Good luck on being able to carry it through to harvest.

dank.Frank

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ichy my bro! WELCOME..you stumbled upon the dark side....lol

DankF..wow yes I am going to "try" and put up a very simple 15' x 30' hoop house, BUT I want to supplement it with LED vertical tubes ( I remember some a few years ago but am having trouble sourcing one atm)..ventilations should'nt be an issue (just cut smiley faces lol OLD school)....gunna pull tarps for an early crop then re-fill with later BIGGER strains like BD and some very "new" HOT strains here in the Cruz"...pictures coming

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I might just add this for everyone... I'm real old school and my security comes 1st.......if I disappear sometimes it for a reason ......and it could be the same for this thread....so you've been warned heh.