What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

wanna see my pp????

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Thanks. When i cut the clones, they stay in the domes for at least 21 days. It roots in 10 to 14 but stays domed for at least 21. From the time they leave the dome they're put right into 4x4 rockwools and fed a veg soloition for anywhere from 20 to 30 days. Then its off to flower.

John.Snow

Thanks. When i cut the clones, they stay in the domes for at least 21 days. It roots in 10 to 14 but stays domed for at least 21. From the time they leave the dome they're put right into 4x4 rockwools and fed a veg soloition for anywhere from 20 to 30 days. Then its off to flower.

How tall are they? How's the smoke? Looks like you really have your shit dialed in perfectly.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
I flower out at around a foot. They dont stretch so they end up a little under 2 ft. Since they dont stretch it goes straight into bud. The buds it produces are rock hard solid. They smell very sweet and taste like grape candy. Its very unique.

John.Snow

I flower out at around a foot. They dont stretch so they end up a little under 2 ft. Since they dont stretch it goes straight into bud. The buds it produces are rock hard solid. They smell very sweet and taste like grape candy. Its very unique.

Sounds awesome! I would really like to find a strain like this. I have plenty of floor space, but very little height to work with (~4ft). I only veg for 7-10 days and most of my strains would hit the glass on my reflector if I didn't top/train them.

I can't believe how awesome your plants grow in those little RW cubes. Great job man :tiphat:

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Thanks. Ive ran a lot of different strains but this is one that has a permanent spot in my garden. Im actually about to let go of tahoe og just because its all stretch and isnt near as potent as this.