What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A BIG welcome to any NEW members...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pthway4

This is the best place not only for information but for humanity as well....welcome all and thank you Gypsy for bringing it together...

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Hello to all

Hello to all

Gypsy and all, glad to finally get off the visitor sidelines and into the action. I've had the pleasure of following the IC community since moving from Overgrow years ago. Many thanks for all of the information, humor, conjecture, consternation, love and respect I've witnessed on this site. Good to be here

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

N

NicholasSmokes

Very happy that I found this place. I have learned a lot and my current crop is looking like my best yet. Thanks!

Sleepy

Veteran
Welcome Aboard!!!!

Welcome Aboard!!!!

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends
We're so glad you could attend, come inside, come inside
There behind a glass stands a real blade of grass
Be careful as you pass, move along, move along...

:trampoline::wave::party:

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
I can't say how glad I was to find this site, Thanks Gypsy and everone for making it happen. :jump:

I've read here for a few years and only joined a few months ago. I have had some great chats with great folks so far. :friends:

I'm diggin it guys! Thanks for having me. :thank you:

Hey guys, just here to introduce myself! Love the site! I used to lurk around overgrow when I was MUCH younger eager to get a real grow of my own. This site reminds me of OG! Can't wait to get to know you guys.

Mr. Charlie

Thank you for this brilliant resource. I am amazed at how helpful and in-depth all of the info is. Everything is so much easier when we share. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.