What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

.....Totally Exhonerated

Sleepy

Veteran
Good things come to good people!!!

Congratulations, Sir...

Keep spreadin' your seed around!!! :canabis: :biglaugh: :canabis:

can we nominate this for pic of the month/year/millennium?

:biglaugh:

Ganjafan

Gypsy,

Congratulations on the outcome of your case! Now you can kick back in your place, twist one up and appreciate the day, you deserve it!!

B

baccas125

nice outfit

nice outfit

You guys are looking at next months cover of GQ magazine!

Looking sharp there!

Now its time to party! :friends: :wave: :joint: :friends:

G

suit and tie, bowler and ear studs:D The perfect British CannaGentleman :smile:

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
I am very happy that you didnt get charged for something you didnt do.

I have some pig farmers if you need them...

Rock on mate...

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You Can't Keep A Good Man Down

You Can't Keep A Good Man Down

To bad Gypsy that the love you 2 once shared had to end up like this. Glad to see the truth finally came out and you won your case. And yes I must say that you clean up very well. :biglaugh: Hope you have a wonderful time celebrating your win.

Mr.Wags

G

This is something that i can really mean, when i say"i know what yer going thru"I had a spiteful x that lied on me ,but i was proven not to be what was said.Glad to hear that the truth was known Gypsy. :friends:

G

Congradulations on your victory Gypsy, may it be a sweet one~
:joint: :friends:

G

yeah good to hear ,sometimes british justice works the right way,,,not very often though
well done gypsies brief

G

guest123

wahooooo , good news mate , now we are all freee ,,, no bloody court hangin over our heads .....

G

:joint: :joint: :joint: :wave: Glad to hear the house fell on the wicked witch of the west, Gypsy. Now let us celebrate *breaks out the MK-48* :joint: :joint: :friends: :friends: