What's new

chicken hash

G

has anyone ever heard of chicken hash,i tried it once a few yrs ago,it was kick ass,,very small and brown,,i havent heard of it since then,,i smoked some before ,and if i new how to make it ,,i would,,one small hit in a glass bowl worked for a couple of hrs,,but then again,,people make there own names after they make it(hash),,out of all the hash i ever smoked ,,chicken hash was the best,,my opinion,,any recipes out there,, :wave: :biggrin: :canabis: :bashhead:

G

Ingredients:

1 whole chicken [de-boned]
1/2 ounce of fine cannibis
2 large Idaho potatos

Throw all ingredients in a blender and chop it up fine. Form patties from the mush and fry in a pan using peanut oil till nice and brown. Enjoy. :biggrin:

Nah...sorry man, never heard of it. :confused:

G

:confused: ok Spankin,you told us how to make it/ but how do you smoke it?Mine keeps goin out.lol :wave:

G

There are only two known methods for lighting a bowl of chicken hash.

Method one:

Place the Genesis CD "Foxtrot" in your deck and wait for the tune "Supper's Ready" to start playing. During the fifth movement when Steve Hackett starts his guitar run your deck will start getting hot (teenage girls have told him that they've seen God during this movement). When your deck glows red, hold your bowl close to it. It will light from a foot away.

Method two:

Use a titanium bong and a blow torch.

:wave:

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
chicken that tastes like hash, or hash that tastes like chicken?
If it's hash that tastes like chicken, comes in cubes and is wrapped in a shiny foil wrapper. I think you smoked a boullion cube.

hehehe, just clownin. (as always) :rolleyes:

G

I think you smoked a boullion cube.

LOL! That's a good one. :spank:

[My apologies to you, Fred. Didn't mean to hijack your thread. Was just having a little fun. Hope you get the info you seek.]