Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Well Wishes > A hermie broke my heart

Thread Title Search
A hermie broke my heart Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-14-2018, 12:26 AM #1
Cork144

Cork144 is a jewel in the roughCork144 is a jewel in the roughCork144 is a jewel in the roughCork144 is a jewel in the roughCork144 is a jewel in the roughCork144 is a jewel in the rough
A hermie broke my heart

found 1 of my 9 dinachems had advanced nanas, seeded the lot at day 21 as it was under the desk fan, so Ive chopped the lot, think the flip from 400 to 600w pushed her over the edge, should of kept a better eye on it but had gotten busy, two days of not really checking can get you bad boys, 80quid down the drain, 60 days down the drain, I need a hug IC

Cork144 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-14-2018, 12:43 AM #2
Chemdawggy Dawg

Chemdawggy Dawg is a jewel in the roughChemdawggy Dawg is a jewel in the roughChemdawggy Dawg is a jewel in the roughChemdawggy Dawg is a jewel in the roughChemdawggy Dawg is a jewel in the roughChemdawggy Dawg is a jewel in the rough
I seriously doubt jumping the light up had anything to do with it. It was most likely just a bad seed, Especially since it was only one. Keep a better eye when doing seeds you never know what you'll get.
Chemdawggy Dawg is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-14-2018, 12:52 AM #3
Cork144

Cork144 is a jewel in the roughCork144 is a jewel in the roughCork144 is a jewel in the roughCork144 is a jewel in the roughCork144 is a jewel in the roughCork144 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemdawggy Dawg View Post
I seriously doubt jumping the light up had anything to do with it. It was most likely just a bad seed, Especially since it was only one. Keep a better eye when doing seeds you never know what you'll get.
indeed sir my first seed run since 08, only bothered with clones since and i think thats how its going to have to stay,

Cork144 is offline Quote

Old 07-14-2018, 01:48 AM #4
Teddybrae
IC Mag Supporter

Teddybrae has much to be proud ofTeddybrae has much to be proud ofTeddybrae has much to be proud ofTeddybrae has much to be proud ofTeddybrae has much to be proud ofTeddybrae has much to be proud ofTeddybrae has much to be proud ofTeddybrae has much to be proud ofTeddybrae has much to be proud ofTeddybrae has much to be proud ofTeddybrae has much to be proud of
Usually I have heaps of Empathy for fellow dope tragics ... but ever since some bugger who said he was a helper ... turned my estimated ten pounds into four by overfertilising ... I have become desensitised! Sorry.

Altho if yr good looking ... I need sex. come here ...

"Human consciousness, at the same time as being a form of Awareness, Sensitivity and Understanding, is also a form of Ignorance.
The ordinary everyday consciousness that we have ... leaves out ... more than it takes in. And because of this it leaves out things that are terribly important. It leaves out things that if we did know them would allay our anxieties, fears and horrors. We would have a deep, interior Peace.

Now ... the question that is absolutely basic for all Human Beings is: What have we left out?

(Allan Watts)
Teddybrae is offline Quote

Old 07-14-2018, 10:14 AM #5
Cork144

I did think about revegging but after having one throw the nanas on me, I thought revegging and pushing the rest through again might end up pushing another over the edge, as you said fems can be tempermental indoors and i think revegging would be the straw on maybe a couple others back, going to lick the wounds for a couple weeks and hunt out some cuttings

Cork144 is offline Quote

Old 07-14-2018, 10:20 AM #6
Cvh

Cvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cork144 View Post
I need a hug IC
Cvh is offline Quote

Old 07-14-2018, 11:25 AM #7
OakyJoe
OGJoe

OakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud of
OakyJoe has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
thread title made my day

luposolitario: when the devil caresses you wants something

When you was inside watching Netflix
I was in the crop house wiring electrics

Sometimes people get more high on stories than plants

Das maximale Volumen subterraner Agrarprodukte ist reziprok proportional zur intellektuellen Kapazität des Produzenten

Life is better than you can even imagine.
Life is everything.
Life is love.

I'm free from your spell
Oh I'm free, free, free now
I'm free from your spell
And now that it's all over
All I can do is wish you well
  • Plants require 18 essential nutrients to grow and survive, classified by their importance into macronutrients (C, H, O, N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S) and micronutrients (B, Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn, Mo, Cl, Co, Ni). Study Tip!
  • Nutrients may be mobile or immobile in the plant and in the soil, which influences redistribution of nutrients and display of deficiency symptoms, and the fertilization of crops.
OakyJoe is offline Quote

Old 07-14-2018, 12:06 PM #8
ganjygav

Had my heart broke by a hermie too many times.
I used for fems for years with no worries.
I was one of them who would go around the forum hailing the fems when the thread was one of hate for fems.

But then for reasons unknown I started getting hermies regularly. Not just nanas at the end but full blown pollen chucking sacks.
I lost 3 crops to them, one of them was my fault as only one plant caused the problem and I missed it. 1st I noticed the problem was seeing seeds in my buds at about 6 weeks of 12/12 but the other grows all plants hermied. I only grow 4 at a time.

As I said I'm pretty certain it wasn't my doing. I'm a creature of habit and have changed nothing about how I go about things or where I was doing them.

Ive been exclusively growing clones this last year or so and not seen one hermie.
Seeds ain't for me anymore but I know they work for others.

Old 07-14-2018, 12:09 PM #9
Cork144

Quote:
Originally Posted by OakyJoe View Post
thread title made my day

it was semi intended lmao, trying to make light of a bad situ

Cork144 is offline Quote

Old 07-14-2018, 12:10 PM #10
Cork144

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganjygav View Post
Had my heart broke by a hermie too many times.
I used for fems for years with no worries.
I was one of them who would go around the forum hailing the fems when the thread was one of hate for fems.

But then for reasons unknown I started getting hermies regularly. Not just nanas at the end but full blown pollen chucking sacks.
I lost 3 crops to them, one of them was my fault as only one plant caused the problem and I missed it. 1st I noticed the problem was seeing seeds in my buds at about 6 weeks of 12/12 but the other grows all plants hermied. I only grow 4 at a time.

As I said I'm pretty certain it wasn't my doing. I'm a creature of habit and have changed nothing about how I go about things or where I was doing them.

Ive been exclusively growing clones this last year or so and not seen one hermie.
Seeds ain't for me anymore but I know they work for others.

yea these wernt the odd little banana, these were ball clusters that made me feel inaquite with my equiptment ffs

Cork144 is offline Quote