What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mass Grass 2018

NENugger

Bangi Haze clone really starting to grow. Was gone last week and now hard to keep trained as planned.

picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Starting to grow now! Just put last one out yesterday it will go in the ground tomorrow. Gotta do some trellising this weekend.

picture.php

picture.php

NENugger

Lookin good OGnm. I can already picture the trees that will be there in EO Sept.

That site looks nice and clean. Lotsa work you put in.

I look forward to the day I'll not worry about height and low profile and try to grow big plants.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Hit everything with neem last night, gonna have to water tonight. I don't know when its gonna rain but I sure wish it would. Probably start trellis tonight it needs to get done. Planted the last plant last night the Mutant. I love this one! It smells nasty has some purple look to it which people love and its fairly strong to me so other people usually take it easy :biggrin: also gotta write all the plants on paper so I know what is what at harvest. I left the pot they came out of with the name and a rock in it for now. Good luck out there and happy growin :tiphat:

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I moved these two plants outside on the 9th of june. Could only get pics every other week, but it really shows the growth. Plant on the left is 6 feet tall.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
When do ya'lls outside plants normally start flower in new england? I'm worried when that one on the left starts the flowering stretch it won't be containable.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Got all my trellis done untill flower starts. I used everything and anything I had so it will be interesting.

Screen
picture.php

Tomato cages
picture.php

Metal stands with netting
picture.php

Metal, wood, and netting
picture.php

NENugger

I'm hoping flowering starts EO July here in Ma. I read somewhere 14.5 hours of daylight seemed to be a trigger. If it is EO August there are only 5 weeks until avg first frost Oct 8th. Bangi Haze is 10-week strain so won't finish til mid-November. Which means I'm screwed with those. We were lucky last year with a couple extra weeks until first frost in late October. They are clones so hoping for 9 weeks to finish starting last week in July.

CrushnYuba

I like seeing people back east growing outside.

Just a suggestion, i would really pull that mulch back away from the stem. You are just begging for some stem/root rot with it that close. No closer then 8" or so from the main stem. Really anything being shaded by the plant, is best not to cover. Mulch harbors disease.
I don't even water my plants in the very center once the roots have grown out a bit.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Wow. Great job everyone!
Good to see what everyone's up to.

I got a late start this year but managed to get a few plants started from seed outdoors.
Jaw's Gear Bloo Dream Cookies Feminized up front. Very vigorous, already smells great in veg.
15 gallon smart pots, last years organic soil amended and reused this year. Ive given them a couple good feedings of high nitrogen compost tea but otherwise just water.
First single pre-flowers popped out today.
picture.php

Cool Creek Genetic's LemChem fem.
Nice bushy structure even though I didnt top it. I noticed a couple pre-flowers on it today, too.
picture.php

Pine Tar Kush from seed I made using VerdantGreen's PTK seeds he released a while back.
Got a late start as we were rolling up a jay outside about 4 weeks ago and a seed popped out so I threw it in a pot . Only about a foot tall but Ill get something out of it provided it isnt a male.
Needs a good feeding.
picture.php

Aftertought Autos at about 45 days. Flowering nicely.
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Usually around the first week/end of the first week of August is when outdoor starts the transition to flower outdoors in the northeast. At least it does in my area. If you wanna know when the daylight get's to 14 and less. Go to the farmer's almanac website and check the daylight hours chart for your latitude and local.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Sweet I'll check the navy calculator. My seeds should be feminized, I'm not worried about the sexing, I'm worried bout the stretch and holding it all up :D Which Afterthought Autos strain is that Capt.Ahab? It's looking good!

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
It was labeled Gomer's Surprise, Agent.
Aridbud told me that he wasnt sure what they were but there was a good chance they were all the same, which appears to be the case. So i'm not sure exactly what they are.

I do have an Azure Rocket at about 25-30 days that is flowering nicely.
picture.php

dufous

In Northeast MA, my gardens flip about mid-July. Bangi Haze finishes at the end of September. Eight week strains finish Mid-September.

I'm hoping flowering starts EO July here in Ma. I read somewhere 14.5 hours of daylight seemed to be a trigger. ... Bangi Haze is 10-week strain so won't finish til mid-November.

NENugger

Thanks Dufous, sounds like you are close to me here on North Shore . That is what I was hoping with Bangi Haze. How did it turn out for you? Pics ?

Latest posts

Latest posts