What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Himalayan Ganjas Geurilla Grow In The Swamp

Can you post a build of your swamp tubes

HELLO

i use compressed coc brick or blocks for many reasons some of which are

1 easy to transport out to difficult aacces plots. one block turns to 70liters onced expanded.

2 the coco is excellent for swamps it is impossible for coco to be over saturated with water. it alwas has oxgen even when fuull wet

i take the cocc out on spot and wet and expand it there. then i mix into it granular fertilizers. each tube i do is about 10 gallons coco with 500 grams of granular dry ferts. thgis year i also added about one gallon of swamp clay to each tube. i imagine there is all kinds of good stuff in the swamp muck.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

i make a steel cage tube at home.fold them tightly stacking them so to fit in a back back. on spot i jam 4 stick or posts or any type of support in to the ground and put the cage between them then put garbage bag in tube then fill with my coco.

under the tube i usuall dig down about six inches into the ground so the coco starts at the sub ground level thus assuring tthe coco can absorb moisture from below; my swamp is mostly constantly soaked muc ground not standing water

'Boogieman'

Last year I set 65 gallon smart pots right on top of marsh areas and averaged 1-2 per plant. I used the tan ones and it blended well in fall with all the dying grass. I like how your swamp tube style is much harder to see, how much do you yeild per plant?

dufous

I'm getting two or three ounces from Mandala and Satori in five gallon tubes. I have bigger tubes in the new swamp, yielding five or six ounces from Bangi Haze. The coco bricks might work to make bigger tubes in the old swamp. It's really hard for an old man to pack weight through knee deep mud in hip waders.

Attachments

• 003 Zamaldelica Swamp Tubes.JPG
    003 Zamaldelica Swamp Tubes.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 22
  • 002 Summer Swamp Tubes.JPG
    002 Summer Swamp Tubes.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 001 Winter Swamp Tube.jpg
    001 Winter Swamp Tube.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 16
picture.php

the one on the left got way more ferts then the others and she was more like close tio a pound by herself

i got an avergae of 100 grams of dried bud per tube. but i am sure that they could ield way more if i were to provide enough nutes for the whole season. last year i made the big mistake of not adding enough ferts to the tubes so by beginning august they were starting to loose leaves and go yellow before they even started flowring. and with my area there is zero rain the whole summer thus top dressing the tubes with dry ferts before flowing begins wont do much since there is no rain to wash the ferts into the tube..............

THUS ITS VERY IMPORTANT to make a good soil mix from the beginning that will support them till the end

and just for the sae of saying it we CAN infact use cheap generic salt based fert granules mixed in to the coco instead of organic granules. it DOES work.

I'm getting two or three ounces from Mandala and Satori in five gallon tubes. I have bigger tubes in the new swamp, yielding five or six ounces from Bangi Haze. The coco bricks might work to make bigger tubes in the old swamp. It's really hard for an old man to pack weight through knee deep mud in hip waders.

yes dufus indeed u should try the coco block you will so glad u did, especially if yoiu spot is far from you car

Congrats man! It's been a joy following your thread throughout the year. Sounds like a bountiful harvest. Pulled my plants 2 weeks ago and was happy with what I got. About 18.3 kg, but that is wet buds. It's nice to be able to kick back after a seasons worth of work.

Edit: Actually was more like 8.3 kg, I was speaking pounds lol.

so that turned out to be aound 2 kg dry buds give or take? thats great!

so i am reaching tout to ou guys dufus , JST and everyone else

something has happend to me. weed has changed its effect on me it happend suddenyl over night. one day i just cant smoke a big joint with out getting heart palpitations and a general sens of fear and anxiety; ive been usin daily all day for 15 Years and suddenly its effects have changed. also at the same day i turned intolerant to caffeine. sucks so much

i must be getting old

swap thang waddup man? have u decided to hop on you canoe yet? just be careful since it seems apparant you live somewhere in a tropical reginon, thats not in the usa, which indicates a place where cops can be worse than criminals

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing

something has happend to me. weed has changed its effect on me it happend suddenyl over night. one day i just cant smoke a big joint with out getting heart palpitations and a general sens of fear and anxiety; ive been usin daily all day for 15 Years and suddenly its effects have changed. also at the same day i turned intolerant to caffeine. sucks so much

i must be getting old

Caffeine puts me to sleep. My tolerance for thc has gone way down over the years. I used to carry a pack of cigarettes and half of it was joints. Now I'm a one hitter quitter and get a good buzz.. If I smoke to much, I get super fucking ripped, body quakes and totally non functional. My dope goes a long long way now. lol

But honestly, some strains really mess me up bad. Other are nice to me.

gorilla ganja

i must be getting old

I have had the same thing happen to me several times. It must be from getting old, and can be scary.
I was like TychoMonolyth, and chain smoked joints all day. Now a couple puffs and I am ripped.
I also have to be real careful with caffeine, only 1 cup a day now.
If I have to much and smoke to much Sativa dominate buds. I feel like I'm having a heart attack/ panic attack.
Be careful HIMALAYAN GANJA, getting old sucks. If you smoke tobacco, quit .

Be safe
Peace GG

Swamp Thang

Veteran
swap thang waddup man? have u decided to hop on you canoe yet? just be careful since it seems apparant you live somewhere in a tropical reginon, thats not in the usa, which indicates a place where cops can be worse than criminals

Greetings Himalayan Ganja. I had to suspend my swamp gardening efforts because hordes of timber thieves moved in and plundered the forest, felling every tree in sight. Broke my heart to see it happen, but I couldn't stop it, because the forest guards had all been paid off and would not show up when I called them.

That is the way it goes in the Third World. Those trees were probably sold for $30 each, and they were gone in just a few hours.

I am still pondering about where else I can grow, and in the meantime I bought the only weed there is for sale here, which is foul-smelling dirt weed that gives me a mild headache. I always thought I needed to cut back on my consumption, and doing so is much easier when the only grade available is low grade ha ha.

Still watching the swamp, to see if things eventually quiet down enough for me to resume my gardening.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I have had the same thing happen to me several times. It must be from getting old, and can be scary.
I was like TychoMonolyth, and chain smoked joints all day. Now a couple puffs and I am ripped.
I also have to be real careful with caffeine, only 1 cup a day now.
If I have to much and smoke to much Sativa dominate buds. I feel like I'm having a heart attack/ panic attack.
Be careful HIMALAYAN GANJA, getting old sucks. If you smoke tobacco, quit .

Be safe
Peace GG

There is an up side to this change. I know pretty much how it will affect me after one toke. This has helped me identify amazing weed. For example, when I was in Honduras, and I mentioned this before on here, I discovered what they call "Trash" weed down there that nobody wants (hence the name). It gets me ripped, but is such a clear and clean high (not a stone). I can focus on a task like a laser. It's my NZT. lol.

Getting seeds shipped to me, then getting them to sprout, and finally to grow is another story. Last year I was 1 for 40 :( This year I have 5 growing and hoping for a seed run. They're only a few weeks old, so it's too early to know if they'll make it to a month. If they don't make it, I'll hand the seeds off to an old timer (older than me. lol) to give them a shot.

gorilla ganja

I have also found I prefer strains with some CBD in them. A 1:1 ratio is nice.
Maybe that strain you like TychoMonolyth has some CBD in it?
When does your website go live?

P.s. HIMALAYAN GANJA - having a high CBD strain on hand can help with a panic attack.

Peace GG

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I don't know about CBD, but it has a lot of rainbows and moon beams. :)
I'll get it tested and send some to Phylos.

2 weeks. But it'll let you register now.