What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dirtiest Oil Rig Contest - Win a new oil rig plus extras

MileHighGlass

We are doing a contest for the dirtiest oil rig(Bongs too). The rules are simple. You must live in the US. You must be 18 with photo id proof, and you must post a picture of your nasty oil rig in this thread.

The winner will get this 14" 8 arm perc plus honeycomb perc that has a quartz banger. Plus you will get a pendant dabber, silicone ball container, 1.25" 4 piece grinder with screen, and a pack of pure hemp papers.

You can enter multiple pictures, and the contest runs through March 7th. All entries need to be in by the morning of the 7th.

I will announce the winner in this thread. Good luck!

Last edited:
Here is my work horse I use daily, maybe a quarter a day. I cleaned it the other day but really didn't bust out the alcohol, you can see the tube down to the ice notches is black. Last picture is of my beast that I use for special occasions, bought two cuz I break glass like I break wind

Attachments

• 20160225_011244.jpg
    20160225_011244.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 123
  • 20160225_011448.jpg
    20160225_011448.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 120
  • Who farted
    Who farted
    17.3 KB · Views: 149

Shooters

Okay here is my little dirty bong and if nothing else happens this at least got me motivated to clean it...

picture.php

picture.php

and the somewhat or mostly clean bong:

picture.php

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
@Milehighglass, best contest ever!! I almost puked twice and its on the first page! Great idea man k+!

Jeebus Porckchop, I'm sending you a case of Grunge-off lol

Cool thread! Sub'd

oldhaole

Veteran
Screw you all.... I WIN!!!

Screw you all.... I WIN!!!

Amateurs. Anyone can do dirty. But can you do cheap too?

Here, check this out. Been using this thing, and it is indeed functional.

Glass, gravity, and I do not get along. After several hundred bucks of glass was broke I said "fuck this. never again". Went to the economy method.

Behold the Arizona Ice Tea Bong. This puppy set me back a whole dollar fourtynine. You can drop it on the rocks all day long and it ain't gonna bust. In use for well over two years now, when I finally get tired of it, they will even give me money for it when I'm done.

picture.php

Should I win, I really don't want the glass.

Fact of the matter is I'll just break it.............

krood

This is my mini smoker, the volcano is cool when its working, smokes, spits, and bubbles, but i broke the bowlpiece and cant seem to get it out
picture.php

I need to enter my rig. I haven't cleaned my dab Marino since I bought it about 9 grams ago. It needs a pre pull to unclog the massive glob of reclaim in the downstem

Latest posts

Latest posts