What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dark Heart Nursery Clones

indagroove

Veteran
Hadn't thought about it that way, I got a GG4 clone 5 years ago and I assumed I got ripped off. It was a scrag, small weak flowers and went hermie. Had a couple other clones from clone dudes in the grow, I figured their strains were shitty. My real stuff kicked butt, I wonder if dud is a real thing or just shitty run-down clones. I don't need to find out the truth because I start my own stock from seed or get clones from growers I know..

It seems to be a real thing, and according to Dark Heart, it can even be passed on through seed, albeit to a small %.

fvasquez

Hadn't thought about it that way, I got a GG4 clone 5 years ago and I assumed I got ripped off. It was a scrag, small weak flowers and went hermie. Had a couple other clones from clone dudes in the grow, I figured their strains were shitty. My real stuff kicked butt, I wonder if dud is a real thing or just shitty run-down clones. I don't need to find out the truth because I start my own stock from seed or get clones from growers I know..

GG4 is prone to herm if you don't clean up the canopy

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
picture.php

Something I've been curious about, figured some of ya'll in this thread might know.

What sort of lighting are the clones under? Like at the stores that sell deark heart's clones, are they getting light for 24 hours?

I've never bought clones from a store, just curious about that.

indagroove

Veteran
Something I've been curious about, figured some of ya'll in this thread might know.

What sort of lighting are the clones under? Like at the stores that sell deark heart's clones, are they getting light for 24 hours?

I've never bought clones from a store, just curious about that.

Usually T5 lighting, I assume 24/7.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn so they have a Mac1 cut and are selling it. I wonder if they struck a deal with Cap? I just know the rule was to NEVER sell it but only gift it....Wonder if its legit?

St. Phatty

Romulan is worth Pursuing.

One of the most "it sells itself" strains I've ever grown.

When you land a good crop of Romulan, and the word gets out, your pothead friends will raid your stash the same way they raid your medicine cabinet.

purpleplayer007

Im doing some champagne hybrids this year. Champagne came to me as champage but im sure was at the least a rom hybrid if not pure rom. Romulan was big around right before the time gdp got big in the Bay.

The seeds i grown before threw out some crazy loud unique terpenes. These are 3 way hybrids but Im sure theres a good Romulan/Champagne pheno in there somewhere. The stems give away what the smells are gonna be in veg.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
WTF is going on with them. Now just some generic BS website with no list of clones. I am just trying to research a clone I bought with them listed as source.

pwnytailjoe

WTF is going on with them. Now just some generic BS website with no list of clones. I am just trying to research a clone I bought with them listed as source.
Yeah, I've wondered and inquired with someone who would know and they just avoid my question so I've kinda dropped it.

Their cannabis brand site is still up and running so I'm going to venture a guess that they are "regrouping" during these lean times.

Crazy Chester

They literally are still carrying them, right now.
???

https://weedmaps.com/deliveries/march-and-ash-6?filter[anyCategories][]=clone

If you're going to keep stopping by here, just to add in your negative 2 cents about DHN.. at least fact check your statements prior to posting them, and grossly misinforming people.
Is there any positive you can tell us about what's happened with DHN since you last posted? Particularly, can you tell us why Lytt in Pacifica stopped carrying DHN clones a couple summers ago?