What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Chem D for President!

picture.php

picture.php

NL5xHaze #1
picture.php

picture.php

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
You guys have it going on here... especially after a bit of cleanup in aisle three ;)

I love this thread being a showcase of beautiful buds...

Cheers to all you great growers!

gmanwho

Veteran
Otto.. that the lemony nl5xhaze?? i still have her sitting on standby. think its maybe time i do something with her. how many days do you take her to??? had the chem d for 6months an still havent ran her too... man im slaking...

looking good.. b-safe everyone

:lurk: watchin tha show ..... Glad the scrubs are alL Gone

Hey Otto .... Thems some BIG gals in itty bitty pots .... 3gal pot o coco? Whats your pull off them in those size pots? 6zips?8?10?

Was Talkin w Ras ....z finishing times and pot size as a reference ..... Was thinking about a 20gal smartie .... But after Talkin w Ras ....zz... I'm leaning heavy .......drop it down to a 10gal to keep her in check and help w the finish ..... Thoughts? She's in a gh so I'm gonna let her run till/thru November if she needs it

CDM...... that GSC x g13/b.widow looks Veddy Veddy nice!! Mad props to ya bro!!

Gman ..... You sleepin on them gems bro ..... Flip em!!! :)

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Thanks Payaso.

Gman, thats one of the lemony ones, I think the #3 was also lemony and quite possibly what you have. If its the #1 though she is lemony as hell too, also has a woody toasty thing going on. I'll probably end up taking the ones shown above between 80-90, more if needed. The way you grow buds man I think you and the D would be best friends, stop slacking and get that system going!

GG, the one to the left is in a 3gal and the one on the right is in a 2gal.....not sure what they'll give me but 1.5-2z's per gal would be a safe bet i think. Yeah I think a 10 gal is all you would need, you see how big they get in those tiny pots, plus yours being outdoors you can expect way more grow explosion IMO. But shit, I'd love to see you throw down on a gal with her, that be sexy....

S

Slip Kid

I think I'm pretty sure I'm in Early Pearl land over here.It's not the first time the wrong label hit the stem.:) No complaints, this one is loading up fast.I switched up bloombastic for koolbloom for the last 70 days or so.I ran out of koolbloom and had samples of bloombastic or whatever it is, the muddy goopy stuff.It's not perfect, I have a little rust issue but for free so far so good.I'm on a borrowed bottle of Overdrive now.It's kinda fun waiting to see what happens when you switch out on a plant.
picture.php

S

Slip Kid

The whole thing is loading up fast.I'm over doing it on the lamps but, screw it if 25 days makes this thing a pig I'll be happy as hell.The frostiness is much like HL's Apollo/F-13 but diff smell and flower clusters, these are loose and stinking.:)
picture.php

Word ..... Thanks Otto ..... Shes very euro Eh .... Hairy MoFo!

Yeah I think you and Ras are totally right ..... Wish I could pop her straight into the ground but bet she would be unmanageable with my height restriction of 8' peak

Otto ... I heard you got some beautiful pit girls ... ... I'd love ta see em ..... If ya don't wanna post em here ..... Shoot me a PM ... .... my boy Diesel is in one of my albums.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
I really can't stop staring at the TomHillsHazeF2 x Hammerhead. Just stacking. Next round with,her she will be much bigger then this since it's her 1St run. Im guessing by Trichromes she has about another 2 weeks or so
ph1WsH0.jpg

AgWs3zk.jpg

oGNCyVc.jpg

Here's 1 of 2 lower branches I hit with THHF2 x HH for F2s since I,play got 10 ripe seeds from the 1St one a few years back
v3qZxi8.jpg

Garden shot
ywYm8CT.jpg

To everyone else God damn!! Loving the flowers fellas keep that true dank coming!

NEG978

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to NE_GROWER_978 again.

That is one monster cola NEG, looks like it would do GREAT in a SOG!!

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ Sour: lol thanks man for the rep. JM420 said the same thing when he saw it. I THHF2 really helped increase the yield of the hammerhead by 3-4xs. Im am most exited to smoke it and so far the public really likes the Barcode. These 2 phenos so far that are keepers. One is more of the NL5H growth structure and high and the other is more bubba packed power when smoking it but smells just like Trix cereal from,the KKSD influence and both have nice resin production and hard rock Nugs. Lol the SourDeez always gets me ranting. I'll be updating my threads soon just,for the heads up.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
What a awesome fucking day today. Beautiful weather in Mass, worked the gravy train today 1:30-7, and got these testers in. Gonna be a busy year growing some dank flowers. Boo Ya!

lFQzUwo.jpg

NEG978

DZLHIT

Whats up East Coasters, so glad to find a thread for us all! :D

LA Conf in a 4x4 under 1k, ebb n gro w/ canna line.

DSC_0003.jpg DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg DSC_0047.jpg

DZLHIT

Back with one more for ya, going to take this girl tomorrow or the next day.

Grown under 305watts (drawn, 405 theoretical) LED, same cut as my previous post.

picture.php

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
The 2 M.O.B cuts come from a very well known glass blower from Maine that has a real nice selection of genetics. Here's a few pics. I plan on vegging one for a while and gonna veg one 2 weeks then flip.

d61wz64.jpg

2BfXkTC.jpg

l4gLbrc.jpg