What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colorado Outdoor 2: Saga continues...

calientecarlos

Veteran
Getting purp and finally putting weight on. First frost is tonight so i'm gonna drape em in old sheets. Plastic no bueno i guess for frostection. FYI via www.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SaLuD'

mas caliente para todos eh?... por favor senor?
we could use it these last few days that's for sure; hoping this is it for a bit and we start getting relief through the rest of October.
How much longer are you thinking? I'm hoping we are good until Halloween or a bit after myself.

mas caliente para todos eh?... por favor senor?
we could use it these last few days that's for sure (and tonight yikes!); hoping this is it for a bit and we start getting relief through the rest of October.
How much longer are you thinking? I'm hoping we are good until Halloween or a bit after myself.

aceofspades

Looks good carlos! I got 2 more out doors under a hoop house I am hoping to get go til mid october. No probs yet and this week warmed up this week so I am getting antsy again!
I will drop by with pics when I can. Chopped one a few days ago had no way to cover it and she was just about done!

Ace

calientecarlos

Veteran
Thx Y'all!!! muchos gracias!!!

All mine are butchered and drying. Shiton of hash to be made :headbange

Here's some pics i snapped at a buddy's today. Can't wait to build a greenhouse!!!

picture.php

picture.php

Happy Harvest

HotC~

well, we almost made it to Halloween. I was out of town until late last night. Came back just it time for harvest before the impending doom, phew! Definitely researching greenhouse defenses for next year.
-Slick

Today
64 °F
Chance of a Thunderstorm

Tonight
30 °F
Chance of Snow

Tomorrow
37 | 21 °F
Chance of Snow

Friday
36 | 19 °F
Chance of Snow

Carlos, hoping I can post a couple "finale" images in your thread; I don't have the energy & am too lazy/paranoid to ever start my own. Your title "Saga 2" described my season perfectly.
Cheers
2rot4yw.jpg
[/IMG]
28i7qc6.jpg
[/IMG]

calientecarlos

Veteran
Thx KushedPhantom!!!

I will be setting up my tent today and getting the indo goin again so stay tuned for another thread:headbange

Meanwhile here's a beauty from a friend's garden. Got some beans of it too anxious to try her out!

picture.php

Til Next......
~Caliente

darkvade420

So i guess when i first came to the colorado out door site the questions i had were when do out door plants start and finish budding so ill let you know what i found.
Plants start shooting buds around mid to end july and they finish as late as you can keep them alive through the snow.
ideal mid novemeber they looked the ripest and best imo and that was after we brought the remaining plants indoors to keep the cold off of them in a window end of october would be fine too if its gonna drop snow bombs on you,Good luck.and ty

calientecarlos

Veteran
DV420- I've never planted prior to june and never made it past mid october. This year I'm building a hoophouse so they'll easy make it to Turkey Day if they need it. Good Luck to ya as well and feel free to ask whatev...

~cali

calientecarlos

Veteran
Grass is green and golf is good n cheap round here... That can truly only mean one thing....

Almost time to unplug the hid's for a while... friggin eh you betcha!

Here's a few new vixens for the roster. Blueberry Kush, Critical Haze and Double Big Mack.

picture.php

Hella excited for this year!! :headbange

Oldie but goodie from 2 seasons past...Inspirational Strawberry Cough
picture.php

Happy Spring to all!!
~Caliente Jones

darkvade420

Lookin good man I got a few things bagged up and ready for the outdoors too,cant wait getting sick og this indo.