Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Old Stoners Crash Pad > Failure with Amnesia Germination

Thread Title Search
Failure with Amnesia Germination Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-06-2018, 04:58 PM #1
gladysvjubb

gladysvjubb is a jewel in the roughgladysvjubb is a jewel in the roughgladysvjubb is a jewel in the roughgladysvjubb is a jewel in the roughgladysvjubb is a jewel in the roughgladysvjubb is a jewel in the roughgladysvjubb is a jewel in the roughgladysvjubb is a jewel in the rough
Failure with Amnesia Germination

I'm a former florist/grower with 47 years experience. I have grown lots of pot. I ordered 10 Amnesia Feminized seeds from Growers Choice in California. They showed within a week. I directly plant the seeds into Jiffy 7 peat wafers after I allow them to soak water for 5 hours. I then place them on a heating mat and usually have 80-90% germination within 4-5 days.
The seeds didn't look very robust. I planted anyway and only got germination on 2 seeds. I was disappointed and contacted growers choice and they told me because I didn't follow their germination guides, There was nothing they could do. I buy a lot of seeds. They will never get an order from me again.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...light=molasses

Home distilled water: Check on ebay for countertop distillers.

Insects got you down? Try HOTSHOT No Pest Strips (NPS). Say goodbye to spider mites, etc.

$20 Hash Press https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=47524

How to transplant stress free: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...94#post1500194

Need durable Plant Markers? Cut an old venetian blind to your size and label with a Sharpie!

Overgrow the world

*****ANYBODY for President *****

The only WOODSTOCK I saw was the WOODSTOCK of my M-14 rifle.
gladysvjubb is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-06-2018, 11:23 PM #2
Green Squall

Green Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivor
I've only contacted seed companies on a few occasions for germination issues and they've always sent more seeds no questions asked. I don't think I would order from a company that refused either.

Good luck with the rest of your seeds if you can get them to pop. Amnesia is a great strain.
Green Squall is offline Quote

Old 07-15-2018, 05:36 PM #3
al70

al70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant future
aww shit, i've got five here setting up shortly, got em from dutchseedsbank, i'll let ya know how they go, goodluck.

Old 07-15-2018, 06:45 PM #4
gladysvjubb

gladysvjubb is a jewel in the roughgladysvjubb is a jewel in the roughgladysvjubb is a jewel in the roughgladysvjubb is a jewel in the roughgladysvjubb is a jewel in the roughgladysvjubb is a jewel in the roughgladysvjubb is a jewel in the roughgladysvjubb is a jewel in the rough
This Grower's Choice guy really pissed me off not giving me replacement beans. I ordered LA Amnesia from Tommy Chong thru Seedsman. 10 out of 10 germination and growing nicely. Can'twait to get high on it! The 2 Amnesia plants that I got to grow from Grower's Choice are quite nice and chunking on more bud everyday.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...light=molasses

Home distilled water: Check on ebay for countertop distillers.

Insects got you down? Try HOTSHOT No Pest Strips (NPS). Say goodbye to spider mites, etc.

$20 Hash Press https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=47524

How to transplant stress free: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...94#post1500194

Need durable Plant Markers? Cut an old venetian blind to your size and label with a Sharpie!

Overgrow the world

*****ANYBODY for President *****

The only WOODSTOCK I saw was the WOODSTOCK of my M-14 rifle.
gladysvjubb is offline Quote

Old 07-15-2018, 07:26 PM #5
al70

al70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant future
goodluck t'ya

Old 09-05-2018, 10:14 PM #6
HuffnPufferfish

HuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really nice
i avoid these guys like the plaque; they live in their own world and take zero responsibility for what they sell