What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

E-liquid vs wax vape directly

cashmunny

double post but I realized that the concentrate forum is more about manufactring.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I have an aspire battery and kangertech tank. stock everything, gives a great smooth hit. I use the lowest voltage because I don't care about clouds. mostly PG but some VG and a litlle bit of MCT. It produce a stony, smooth, hit even at 3.3 Volts.

Now compare that to my wax melter rig. It's the Evolve plus. It's got a quartz heating element and Japanese cotton wiicks. No liquid, it melts shatter or wax
stright on to the wicks. No juice involved.

I can barely smoke out of the Evolve. It has no voltage adjustment, I could try to measure the battery voltage I guess. But when I hear that wax bubbling it's time to stop hitting it two seconds ago. Because this thing is a like a cough machine. Any advice on any way I can dial down the harshness? I may be able to downsize the battery, a lot of these units are rebuildable that way. I am vaping a fairly dark shatter. Maybe I just bite the bullet and buy the clear winterized stuff uber premium stuff that's terpene free? Because this stuff I've got is full of terpenes. Or get something more mild as far as terpenes go. Any recs?
[/FONT]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts