What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP Billy boys Fox news career

Status
Not open for further replies.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Though I'm sure you will find many lucrative opportunities in the future, and you will feel no shame in your actions or downfall, I know you will persistently suffer from embarrassment and anger that you couldn't buy your way out of this one. So one last time sir: "go fuck yourself"

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Unfortunately history will show the impact this man had on American society. I'm sure twenty years from now you won't be able to find a person who will admit they were a fan.

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran
O'Reilly was nothing more than a ridiculous tabloid commentator on the Inside Edition, yet somehow morphed into a 'credible' right wing pundit (yay Fox). Sadly he just filled that position in US political society, and an unending line of clones who each learned that his tactics and style pay big dividends are already waiting to fill his spot.

Remember, this mother fucker is worth some $70-85 Millions US, so clearly his former role is a lucrative position driven by a particular demographic, that happily and willingly eats up his hate. Bill is no more than a mirror of a segment of US conservative values, so although he'll be moving on to other venues, someone else will just slide into that space and fill the void, and Bill will kick back in comfy surroundings with whatever amount of his many millions that he can defend through the law suits - and I suspect it will be a substantial portion.

It's amazing really the shit these rich dudes thin they can get away with.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
He was ok but I liked Dennis Miller more, he was funnier. I have seen far more hate from the left than the right.

He was more about himself than right wing stuff really. Hard to say on the sex allegations, rich guys make juicy targets for low talent liars. When Bill was 20, making suggestive comments to women at work was not abuse but good clean fun so there was that to consider.

Right wingers have a higher moral standard to bear, consider Clinton and his numerous bimbos and sexual 'harassment' cases. Now a model citizen and one of America's finest presidents.

shithawk420

Veteran
Lol my grandpa got me a bill O'Reilly book for kids almost 20 years ago.it was good if you wanna save every penny and be dick for kids book but man he is a grade AAA asshole.it was basically a book on how to be a selfish kid and say fuck your friends cause they don't know how to save money and don't help anybody do nothing.glad I got rid of that book.it was straight brainwashing material

Cool Moe

Veteran
Billy boy slithered out in the nick of time. Next week we'll find out that Putin and the Oligarchs have been controlling the divisive, intolerant, and hateful content at Fox News for the past 15 years, with the sole purpose of bringing discredit to the U.S. and to democracy in general. His next book can be about Fox News and be called "Killing America." He can write about the starring role he played.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
He was ok but I liked Dennis Miller more, he was funnier. I have seen far more hate from the left than the right.

He was more about himself than right wing stuff really. Hard to say on the sex allegations, rich guys make juicy targets for low talent liars. When Bill was 20, making suggestive comments to women at work was not abuse but good clean fun so there was that to consider.

Right wingers have a higher moral standard to bear, consider Clinton and his numerous bimbos and sexual 'harassment' cases. Now a model citizen and one of America's finest presidents.

PERFECT! Thank you

R

Rubber Chicken

O'Reilly and Trump star in new sex tape 'Grabbing Each Other By The Pussy'.

Stan G.

Good riddance. Glad that nuisance is gone with his hate , hypocrisy, and military industrial complex. Now if only Fox would fizzle out.:tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts