What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

weird page count

cravin morehead

Veteran
I just noticed on the thread Girls Got Skills, she said she reached 100 pages, on my end it said only page 50? is that because I was logged on with a mobile device instead of my home pc? just wondering if i was logging in through a worm hole in the universe or something

cm

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
deleted posts still add to post count and ultimately to the page count
mods can still see evidence of the deleted posts but users can't because it's super distracting and awkward when there are tons of deleted posts

so what you are seeing is the page count including all the deleted posts
but what you are actually seeing are the pages of existing posts

hope that helps
:D

cravin morehead

Veteran
avinash- that explains alot. thanks. but why does other people who answered my post say the see 100 pages. they're just regular members like me, and I only see 50? it's not a big deal to me, just thought it was a bit strange that I was the only one not getting all 100. I think it has got to be the fact that I was logging in on a mobile device and they were not?

cm

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i just checked the thread
looks like there are in fact 100 pages in that thread....
not sure the specific issue you are experiencing, perhaps another mod/admin can chime in if we don't get this figured soon-ish

Latest posts

Latest posts