What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Police Raid Of Bronx Building

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
None of them got charged with cultivation though, all possession. Shit, I wonder what the weight is gonna be on that one. NEW YORK ALL DAY BABY!

aod

AOD2012

Veteran
I can go to Harlem and get grams out the craziest haze I ever smoked for ten bucks. And that shit definitely is not coming from anywhere but the city.

aod

SneakySneaky

Veteran
Damn that really sucks!!!! I feel so bad for the dudes that got busted....it sounds like alot of hard work went into that spot. I wonder how they were caught....snitches, electric bill, smell, vandalism, etc? Sucks, irregardless, and my prayers are with the guys that got busted, and their families.

think it was the fact they said they were using enough power to run an entire city block lol thats impressive!!!!

AOD2012

Veteran
I know it sounds crazy, did not believe it myself, but thats what I payed when me I visited my boy. Im in a suburb right outta the city, but a real good friend of mine lives on 151st, and some dude outside his building has straight haze straight gram dime bags.

aod

MadBuddhaAbuser

Kush, Sour Diesel, Puday boys
Veteran
doubt the kids in their 20s set it up...most likely financed by organized crime and the kids were the workers.....and most likely they were not pumping out top notch sour but beaster commercial herb for the corners...

Definitely funded by someone bigger than the kids, but NYC has been the home of top notch herb for over a decade. Sour, piff, many kinds of diesely/headband crosses.

The only thing close to beasters I see anymore is your guys overages.

S

snoopytime

Yeah the boogie-down and harlem has some shit, i grew up in NYC . . reconize the bag in my avatar ;

guanito

All the local stuff is top notch, blue dream is common, grandaddy purps is common.
Don't usually partake of commerc but did so on Super Sunday. You could taste a touch of nutes and definitley not cured well but rushed out the door as usual. Still - better than I ever remember it. Variety, quality, priced right, right here in the big apple. Nice to see.

paper_clip

Damn man, it's always the fucking snitch that ruins EVERYTHING. Even if I had something against these guys I wouldn't go to the law about it, that's being so selfish, taking away all that herb that was suppose to go to the people in the city :shucks:

badmf

I am from NYC and as stated previously it's common for dudes to take buildings and warehouses for ops some are foreclosed on and bank owned, talk about risky. Shame on snicthes!

U

Ultra Current

Ive seen some nice OPs like this in Brooklyn. Just because they were in there 20s dont mean it was financed. I know 20 year olds with over 50 lights. Its just smart people. Fuck snitches.